Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah when he said 14 times n she did a side eye n said is that good n I’m sure he said better than what u did last year but she cut the vid off fast !!!
This morning she struggled in the gym last night & proper pushed herself even though she was struggling .. next sentence .. my knee still hurts so I thought I’m not gonna push myself 😂😂 ???
Shes just a walking talking contradiction!

Finally. This girl has been lying for so long.
Her videos make me cringe. The way she swears, her accent goes through me.

30!? she needs to grow up. 😂

Reactions: 2
it’s what we’ve been saying all long. She’s a complete liar. I honestly think she’s got something mentally wrong with her

Reactions: 6
I would give my right arm to look like a VS model ans the fact she tagged them in it!!!!! Cringe also shes all about anti body shaming yet by doing that she shames slim women!!!!!
She is a walking lie she really is

Reactions: 3
Why does she just smear black eyeshadow on and nothing else?
My best guess is it’s because she’s 31 and when we were 15 (same age over here) a smokey eye was fashionable. She just hasn’t ever bothered to adapt.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Look at them curves tho😂😂 That's fat
They’ve got all the boys chasing them apparently even though she’s ridiculously single. Just because your fat doesn’t mean your curvy. Well not in a good way anyway haha

It’s all about them rolls with our Kirsty Marshmellow 🤣

• Haha
They’ve got all the boys chasing them apparently even though she’s ridiculously single. Just because your fat doesn’t mean your curvy. Well not in a good way anyway haha

It’s all about them rolls with our Kirsty Marshmellow 🤣
Omg stop it with the marshmallow thing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If she says watch where you're going one more bleeping time... we get it. You fell. I seriously doubt it was that bad.

Reactions: 5
If she says watch where you're going one more bleeping time... we get it. You fell. I seriously doubt it was that bad.
Are we gonna talk about the time she fell over till next year now .. bloody hell kirsty give it a break .. she’s back in her really baggy dress today .. no it fits .. not everything needs to be skin tight !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
“Having a rest day from the gym guys. My body needs it”
After her 1/2 hour work out. Oh actually.....dunno if you guys know but she fell over & hurt her knees....dunno if she’s mentioned that?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
When was the last time she went to the gym 5 days a week?? How embarrassing that she has it in her bio 😂 but hasn’t done it for ages.

I’m praying to Santa that she gains by the end of the blind weigh ins 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
When was the last time she went to the gym 5 days a week?? How embarrassing that she has it in her bio 😂 but hasn’t done it for ages.

I’m praying to Santa that she gains by the end of the blind weigh ins 😂😂😂
Of course she will. She’s already well aware of it too. Hence why she keeps saying ‘ don’t let the number on the scale define you’ and how sexy she’s feeling, and her body shape is changing. She will 100% have a gain. She didn’t go 2weeks ago. Then last week she went but spend 3/4 days the week before drinking or hungover eating. So will have gained then...

Reactions: 4
New motto for 2020🙄
More time for 30min gym sessions, home to eat, shower and go to bed cos I'm knackered 😴

Woah! The bahoolas are out in force in this mornings story 👀. Looks like she has the Mitchell brothers under her duvet with her 😂😂😂😂
just what is the need, exercise a little dignity girl and leave something to the imagination. LESS IS MORE.....!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Why did she think it was ok to film herself inside the polling booth (in her stories)? Do the rules not apply to her? I know it is petty but it has really annoyed me!