Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always have to swear as well. Such a trampy potty mouth.
If you notice in the video that the bottom of the coat doesn’t even wrap around her. Like you said if she wore a thick jumper it would fit her perfectly id say.

She wouldn’t know what weight loss does to her because she hasn’t lost any in ages. Big marshmallow that she is
Big marshmallow 🤣

Reactions: 1
Just looked at her page.... god she posts lots of tit!
Got RSI from scrolling but on 26 Jan 2019 she had lost 2 st 10.5lbs.
I think she will be lucky to come away with a stone loss by the end of the year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow.

Taken 12 months of healthy eating and gym five days a week to drop 1 dress size.

Well done.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I missed the ecstatic coat video earlier, just seen it. What that duck, that’s how I WANT my winter big coat to fit. If I wrapped my coat that tight around me it’d do the same - how tight does she think is *should* fit?! Just cause it does up skin tight doesn’t mean it’s your size love

No gym posts tonight? What excuse will we get in the morning 😂 bcos obviously she hasn’t been.
No gym video or disgusting dinner.
That means she skipped the gym and stuffed her face full of tit 😂

This morning she feels lighter but is bloated. WTF!

• Haha
Why is it always pushed to one side? Like she takes a quick pic before filling up the rest of her plate 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually think it’s a nice present from her friend .. and at least she’s showing real parts of her life .. pizza , drinks etc yes .. so much more real .. she needs to lose the slimming world influence thing & just post about herself

I actually think it’s a nice present from her friend .. and at least she’s showing real parts of her life .. pizza , drinks etc yes .. so much more real .. she needs to lose the slimming world influence thing & just post about herself
She does show real parts of her life now and then but just wait for the same old tit tomorrow - meal prep, goals for the week and the bland food with a few lies thrown in!

Not sure I would be chuffed about that Xmas present. A picture phone case where she looks huge standing next to a stick insect. She is about 5 X the size of her 😂😂

Never mind Kirsty at least your coat is massive on you!
How plump does she look on the phone case 😂😂

Not sure I would be chuffed about that Xmas present. A picture phone case where she looks huge standing next to a stick insect. She is about 5 X the size of her 😂😂

Never mind Kirsty at least your coat is massive on you!
Looks like a bad photoshop job