Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought of a new hashtag for her #sameshitsunday
Meal prepping like a boss. ✅
Write in your planner. ✅
Stay in your pjs all day. ✅
Take a selfie in your underwear at 4pm ✅
Tell us 5 days at the gym next week. ✅

We're half way there guys.
God her life is bleeping tragic isn’t it?

Reactions: 1
Why does she always feel the need to breathe in on photos where she flashes her stomach 🙄

Reactions: 2
No roast today?

Mummy must of had the day off. So salmon and sprouts it is. 🤮🤮

Empty house playing with Santa and the xmas docs

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Her tea looks so so dry. Where’s the sauce 😂 would need 10 pints of water just to gobble down those big balls.

• Haha
Meatballs with no sauce, rice and lettuce 🙈

WTF

How round does she look in that ridiculous video with her future husband 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I hate trolls and bullies- don’t mess with me 😂😂

What are you gonna do Kirst? Eat us 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
With an entire cucumber on the side 😂😂
Couple of soggy sprouts too....... 😂

Hi Kirsty...... I can see from your latest post you’re here reading this.....

It’s not trolling dear.....it’s calling you out on your bloody lies........

You eat far more than you say, you drink alcohol far more than you say, your efforts in the gym is far less than what you say, you’re not happy with how you look else why would you be trying to lose weight, yet promote “ big boned, curvey women” it’s a contradiction, I’m happy with me yet you’re trying to change how you look

Stop your lies, stop shouting on your stories, little is often more, by flooding us with your bullshit invites you to be open for being called out on it....

Be honest with yourself and you may find that you gain a little more respect

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s still going on about falling over Saturday night n laughing about it .. 😒😒😒

Omg cringing at the gym vid saying she’s had an amazing 30 min workout n going on about falling over .. she asked a member of staff how many times she went to the gym last month .. 14 times apparently in 30 days .. half hour workouts .. that will do nothing .. she needs to try classes where u are pushed .. she can’t do it herself

She deadlifted 30kg .. that’s not tht much for a deadlift .. try squatting with tht in body pump

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her maths is shite if she thinks she goes the gym 5 nights a week.
Her face said it all when he replied she’s only been 14 times in the last month 🤣

Reactions: 1
14 times in a month.....not exactly 5/6 times a week🤔
Haha are you calling her a liar....? then let me refer you to No 2. She doesn’t lie 😂😂😂😂😂
what a load of ole tosh! I can’t believe she thinks her followers are so stupid, she is posting evidence daily that contradicts all those points.... it’s soooo cringeworthy.
I struggle to see her as a 30 year old woman, she needs to get off instagram, sort herself out and do some growing up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah when he said 14 times n she did a side eye n said is that good n I’m sure he said better than what u did last year but she cut the vid off fast !!!
This morning she struggled in the gym last night & proper pushed herself even though she was struggling .. next sentence .. my knee still hurts so I thought I’m not gonna push myself 😂😂 ???