keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally everything she has for food is convenience. Nothing is prepped, not even a sandwich. Everything is take out or pre packed. She’s got more money to burn than me at the mo, that’s for sure 🙄

Reactions: 7
Literally everything she has for food is convenience. Nothing is prepped, not even a sandwich. Everything is take out or pre packed. She’s got more money to burn than me at the mo, that’s for sure 🙄
I don’t know because everything she has is cheap crap 😂 she doesn’t understand anything does she?!

Reactions: 2
She’s living in her boyfriends bedroom, can’t imagine she has many overheads to pay so can probably afford to buy all the processed shite she eats.

Reactions: 5
Weird hair pic .. I couldn’t work it out lol.. she always looks loads better with really dark hair I think. Wish she could have posted a normal full pic so you can really see it & have a couple of inches off or more. . Shoulder length would look nice for summer

Kirst is so over Instagram isn’t she. She’s lost all interest in it.
she's putting all her energy into securing that ring from her 'handsome'

once she gets it she will be back on, fully insufferable sharing all sorts of wedding prep content

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she’s had a break, had about two messages the first time asking where she was, come back expecting everyone to have missed her, realised no one gives a tit and fucked off again. Bye kirst 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she’s had a break, had about two messages the first time asking where she was, come back expecting everyone to have missed her, realised no one gives a tit and fucked off again. Bye kirst 👋
she has no content anymore

even the hair photo which I think if she posted this time last year she would of had loads of comments saying ‘looks amazing hun’
The only comment was a confusion about the split pic saying the before side looked messy 🤣

Not posted a single grid or story for 4 days and the only thing she’s got to come back with is ‘oh tit. It’s Monday tomorrow, blink and the weekend has gone’ …. at 6.30am on Sunday 🤯

She literally has no content left has she. The absolute shambles of ‘meals’ that she has bothered to post show where her head is at food wise. And she’s got nothing to offer in terms of stories and chat. Time to say goodbye to Insta I think Kirsty.

I would love to know how many of her followers are redundant sw accounts. Her engagement is terrible. 20k followers and she manages to get 30 or 40 likes and maybe 1 or 2 comments occasionally. Absolute waste of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
BUT she’s going away in a few days time. Is it too cold to be treated to topless pics on the beach??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not posted a single grid or story for 4 days and the only thing she’s got to come back with is ‘oh tit. It’s Monday tomorrow, blink and the weekend has gone’ …. at 6.30am on Sunday 🤯

She literally has no content left has she. The absolute shambles of ‘meals’ that she has bothered to post show where her head is at food wise. And she’s got nothing to offer in terms of stories and chat. Time to say goodbye to Insta I think Kirsty.

I would love to know how many of her followers are redundant sw accounts. Her engagement is terrible. 20k followers and she manages to get 30 or 40 likes and maybe 1 or 2 comments occasionally. Absolute waste of time.
It’s Monday lol

She's lost her job again- she's no longer listed on the company's website. At least that explains why she's been so quiet!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.