keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t sleep last night and was looking at her Instagram. Honestly I’m not surprised that a professional company would let her go if they’ve seen all the passive aggressive tik tok videos with swearing and putting her middle finger up at the camera. She didn’t even bother to make her profile private so they at least couldn’t see it.

Reactions: 4
We’ve not be treated to seeing much of this holiday have we .. the arriving & it looked like it was gonna piss it down & a bit of fresh flavoured milk lol. If she’s gone quiet cos she’s lost yet another job she must be really embarrassed about it. I don’t think she helped herself when she first started constantly filming n talking in the work kitchen!!

Reactions: 6
4CEDF990-4546-4B23-BF8C-496E29CA45EB.jpeg

Why does she do this weird side eye thing? Does she think it’s more flattering? It reminds me of when a dog gives you a weird side eye - not to be trusted!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that his and hers matching rings they’ve got?? Couldn’t tell if the other was a male or female hand🤣🤣
Yeh she tagged the woman.
She looks nice in the pic with the mojito but why does she have to make a point of saying she doesn’t drink every time she has a drink. Just drink the drink and enjoy it ffs.

Reactions: 9
wonder who’s paying for her new Pandora charms then, given that she’s Jobless McJoblessFace again 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Why’s her head grown so large though? 🤨 All that misplaced self confidence??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she trying to up her engagement by uploading each individual photo?🤣 does she think she’ll get more likes and comments if she does it that way, rather than one post with lots of different photos🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Christ that post about her new bestie was rather cringeworthy. If one of my friends wrote all that about me I’d assume it was part of a final goodbye and put them on suicide watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.