keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to remove weight loss from her bio & just be an account that shares their life .. she’s defo given up on losing weight .. keeping a job .. that important engagement ring lol
I actually think she looks ok in that pic
She's been really quiet lately maybe she's been working on herself.
I'm glad they haven't rushed into engagement they need to try living without mummy and daddy but I think that's his choice not hers

Reactions: 2
She needs to remove weight loss from her bio & just be an account that shares their life .. she’s defo given up on losing weight .. keeping a job .. that important engagement ring lol
I’m baffled…why is one shoulder nearly up round her ears and the other halfway down her neck?

So we had radio silence for weeks before her holiday. Then a photo drop after their holiday to their favourite place in the world that they’ve been to like twice. And alllllll the photos of her and her new bff (poor Kerry), and now she’s dropped off the planet again. She reminds me of a ten year old.

Reactions: 5
She’s a big fella ain’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The dress I can overlook (even though it’s not appropriate for a Spring wedding!) but the BOOTS?!

Reactions: 8
That’s the most bizarre wedding outfit ever. I get you might want to over up, but Christ I’d wear something similar to that to a work meeting.

“My future sister in law” Is that Daniel’s sister??! She’s so presumptuous 🙄🙄

And “New beginnings✌“ Yet another job then?!

Reactions: 4
This will be an unpopular opinion I think but… I don’t even think she’s that big. It’s what she wears which is the problem. If you know you hold weight on your legs then why wear skin tight leggings? She does have a smaller waist so why not draw attention to that and wear something that skims over the bigger parts.

Her face looks soo puffy in the pics she’s put up this morning too. I think she should just let the weight journey go and just get on with her life. I’m sure she’d be much happier

Reactions: 4
HOTEL REVIEW just posted on the couples account! Not as tragic as that time they reviewed the Premier Inn but I still felt a bit guilty reading it as it's obvious she's not quite all there...!

I’m blocked but dying to see the wedding outfit.

Followed Kirsty back in the good ol’ days of garage workouts, songs about magnificent feminine hygiene, her calling out Tattle (how I found this place and became a lurker), and her mom’s (we speculate) rants on here in earlier threads telling us all she hopes we get AIDS and die. 😂

Ah, those were the days!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.