keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless she looses her job and breaks up with Daniel I think we will forever have to reminisce on the entertainment 2020 brought us.
We had no idea how lucky we were with all that content !!! I miss her being obnoxious & annoying .. bring back that kirsty.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why why why follow Dan to the driving range and film him? Mr Goodgrief loves golf and the driving range but never would I follow him there to video him or hang out there. Why can’t she do anything that’s her own interest? It’s like she lost her personality when she got with Dan and has to be attached to him at all times. It must be so suffocating

Reactions: 6
Why why why follow Dan to the driving range and film him? Mr Goodgrief loves golf and the driving range but never would I follow him there to video him or hang out there. Why can’t she do anything that’s her own interest? It’s like she lost her personality when she got with Dan and has to be attached to him at all times. It must be so suffocating
Did she really have a personality before meeting him?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oooh good to see that she’s had a massive hair change from brown to … slightly darker brown & brushed x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.