keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like the office kitchen is right next to the desks, so they'll clearly be able to hear everything she's saying into her phone, and when she abruptly tried to hide her phone whenever someone walks into the room, it's going to look even worse.
She won't make it last her probation in that job- working in financial services is such a highly regulated industry that they won't be able to risk her showing confidential information or breaching data protection
Yep all of this. In my last role, no pics or filming in the office full stop. Gross misconduct.

Reactions: 1
Yep all of this. In my last role, no pics or filming in the office full stop. Gross misconduct.
Our company is the same - if I caught my assistant doing this unfortunately they’d have to be let go.
a) it’s against company policy
b) it’s unprofessional and
c) if you’ve got time for this on company time you clearly aren’t doing the job you are being paid to do

Reactions: 4
She’d rather loose her job than her Instagram account in all fairness

Reactions: 6
Our company is the same - if I caught my assistant doing this unfortunately they’d have to be let go.
a) it’s against company policy
b) it’s unprofessional and
c) if you’ve got time for this on company time you clearly aren’t doing the job you are being paid to do
she could easily go for a walk at lunchtime and post it all outside on her own time! I think she does it cos she thinks she’s the tit and that someone will ask her about it and she’ll act like she’s sooo popular and busy with her social media but reality is people don’t care. I have so much secondhand embarrassment for her.

she could easily go for a walk at lunchtime and post it all outside on her own time! I think she does it cos she thinks she’s the tit and that someone will ask her about it and she’ll act like she’s sooo popular and busy with her social media but reality is people don’t care. I have so much secondhand embarrassment for her.
She couldn't possibly do that, she wants to be centre of attention and for her new colleagues to fawn over her. She'll not pass that probation of she carries on being a head.

Reactions: 2
Haha I too feel second hand embarrassment when she films in work. I can’t believe she’s in her 30s! Everything she posts is so cringey

Does she ever do a story at home? It’s mostly at work or sometimes in the car. It must be because she has nothing to say so at least when she’s at work she’s got the excuse of a topic (as boring as it is) else she’d never have anything to post. Hence why she speaks reeeaaaalllyy sllowwwwlllyyy to drag out the nothingness 🙈 such a strange person (can’t even bring myself to write woman 😂)

Reactions: 5
I see she’s back to only posting 2 meals a day, clearly calorie counting isn’t going very well

Reactions: 3
Fancy talking about your period when you’re in the office at 8am and clearly shouldn’t be filming for IG. Excited for her line manager to find her insta as surely she wouldn’t allow this if she knew?!!

Someone at the office must have found her IG by now, doesn't everyone do a social media stalk of new starters?! Or is that just me.....I know i've certainly do a little stalk when I've had people come in for interviews...!

Someone at the office must have found her IG by now, doesn't everyone do a social media stalk of new starters?! Or is that just me.....I know i've certainly do a little stalk when I've had people come in for interviews...!
Yeah but kirsts account is private so they won’t be able to view her stories.
I honestly can’t believe she is in the work kitchen doing more stories after she nearly got caught yesterday & it’s not like she’s sayin anything interesting.. talkin about her spots, dress, periods .. also she gets to work .. does a story .. does her makeup .. gets breakfast etc .. just do all that at home !! Now she’s out the office probably doing an errand & banging on about a piece of hair.. aarghh.. just get on with your new job !!

I honestly can’t believe she is in the work kitchen doing more stories after she nearly got caught yesterday & it’s not like she’s sayin anything interesting.. talkin about her spots, dress, periods .. also she gets to work .. does a story .. does her makeup .. gets breakfast etc .. just do all that at home !! Now she’s out the office probably doing an errand & banging on about a piece of hair.. aarghh.. just get on with your new job !!
It's not private, I don't follow her but can see it all....in all her annoying glory!

It's not private I don't follow her and can still see her stories

I'm in a rush but I'll stop and talk about my spots
Kirsty it took 2 seconds to do that hair instead of film the bit sticking out just redo it.
Love how she says she makes her own coffee to save money and puts it next to a pot of porridge which is stupidly overpriced and she could easily make herself cheaper.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I really don’t understand the point of her account - she’s not a weight loss account if she doesn’t show fully what she eats, how she works out, what weight she has lost/gained. She’s also not a fashion or style or beauty or make up account, nor for example travel or food. I just don’t get it?! It’s like me filming myself making a cup of tea and expecting people to be interested!

Christ she is just vile isn’t she. Don’t get me wrong I go to work looking a little rough sometimes but no way would I document it in the internet, and I make sure to at least run a brush through my hair!

Reactions: 2
If she doesn’t pass this probation and has to find work AGAIN I will be genuinely mortified for her. (Not in a sympathetic way) Her CV must be such a mess. Two months here and there constantly.

When she says something is ‘banging’ it gives me the heaves and I don’t know why 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.