keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine driving to the gym to walk that slowly on the treadmill then coming home to a massive breakfast 🙄

Also try living away from his parents, experience real life... A real relationship deals with all the real life things that happen.

Reactions: 9
‘Are legs are fucked’ Really?! How illiterate. What a catch you are for your corporate company. Ffs.

Reactions: 3
So they went the gym for a treadmill walk and then outside for a walk? 🤣

Reactions: 5
the low budget motivational photo edits are my absolute fav, so glad they’ve made a comeback

Reactions: 8
Is she trying to grow Penfolds account?
we see his account as it’s not private anyway lol

Reactions: 2
Is she trying to grow Penfolds account?
we see his account as it’s not private anyway lol
Lol I thought that .. no need to follow if it’s public.

She’s obsessed with the one recipe she knows .. blueberry muffins again Lol

Reactions: 1
Im a day late but I thought she'd filmed herself on that treadmill in slo-mo. Nope, that's actually the speed she was moving at 😂😂😂 I'm sorry but what the duck is the point of that. That's like a slow walk to the bloody corner shop for a loaf of bread that is. Pair of weirdos.

She couldn’t know those muffins were 107 calories each unless she had weighed the amount of mix in each muffin. She hasn’t got a bloody clue

Snag have commented on her motivational 😂 copy and pasted message of the day, if they gift her tights I will cry and not be able to force myself to buy anymore 😩

Snag have commented on her motivational 😂 copy and pasted message of the day, if they gift her tights I will cry and not be able to force myself to buy anymore 😩
They comment daily! Yep if they gift her any I'm going to have to find somewhere else to buy my tights

She goes to the gym to walk on a treadmill & plans in rest days? I train twice a week straight from work & run a couple of times. Rest days are just as important as training days but come on 🙈

Reactions: 7
She couldn’t know those muffins were 107 calories each unless she had weighed the amount of mix in each muffin. She hasn’t got a bloody clue
In fairness she could have just input the calories for the whole amount of ingredients then divided by the number of muffins made, it's what I usually do when I bake (rarely) or batch cook. For them to be around 107 cals each they must have been pretty tiny though and if they're that tiny you probably wouldn't stop at 1! Plus it's highly likely she wasn't too accurate with inputting the cals from the bulk mixture in the first place

Reactions: 4
In fairness she could have just input the calories for the whole amount of ingredients then divided by the number of muffins made, it's what I usually do when I bake (rarely) or batch cook. For them to be around 107 cals each they must have been pretty tiny though and if they're that tiny you probably wouldn't stop at 1! Plus it's highly likely she wasn't too accurate with inputting the cals from the bulk mixture in the first place
The calories are so off. Even if we just count the butter, sugar and flour:
- butter = c.750 calories per 100g x 200g = c.1500
- sugar = c. 400 calories per 100g x 280g =c.1,120
- flour = c. 340 calories per 100g x 500g = c.1,700
So all of that is 4,320 / 32 muffins = 135 before she's added her eggs, milk or anything else 🙄
And that's ignoring the fact that there weren't 32 muffins in the baking tin, so she must have made fewer, bigger ones

Reactions: 4
Why did she need to make 32 anyway?? If her and Daniel are eating one each a day they’ll last more than 2 weeks… I’m gonna bet they will be gone a lot quicker than that🤣🐷

They comment daily! Yep if they gift her any I'm going to have to find somewhere else to buy my tights
One of Snags unique usps is they don’t seem to gift to influencers. I love their products but if they start gifting I won’t buy any again

Reactions: 5
Hallelujah! There’s no work kitchen update today announcing to us all how it’s the time ov ve munff! It’s gonna be a good day! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.