keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Na there would have just been someone in the office so she couldn’t do her kitchen video on the sly

Reactions: 3
7E6CF05B-BC0D-48FC-B21A-57BE53491B82.png

Wonder how many compliments Krusty gives to other women?! My bet is none.

Reactions: 4
So she keeps banging on about being a student at The Brit School but according to her LinkedIn account she only got a pass on her GNVQ in music. I suppose that explains the mediocre singing at best

• Haha
Same age as Kirsty and I know plenty of people who went to Brit school with zero talent, not sure about now but it really wasn’t all that difficult to get into back then.

Reactions: 2
Hope our girl Kirsty is doing okay. It’s been 2 days and all she’s eaten is a pot of porridge and a yogurt! She must be ravenous 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aww bless date with Dan’s mum and she’s bought herself something from Pandora.
She still ain’t got that ring she wants ha!

If I was Daniel and I knew she wouldn’t kiss me after the dog licking my face, I’d literally be letting it lick my tonsils 🤣🤣

‘You’re not selling getting a dog to me!!’ What, a dog to keep in your bedroom in his mum’s house?! Go to Smyths and get a stuffed one Kirsty, you’ll be far too bleeping lazy to look after a proper one.

Why does everything she say sound aggressive? … or is it just me? 😂🙈
She’s incredibly unlikeable. It’s like she’s jealous of the fact he’s giving attention to the dog. God help if they ever reproduce.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She tries to look like the big I am… but instead is just a big d**khead. I just wanna slap her! How can someone I’ve never met make me so angry? 😂

Reactions: 4
The whole mate thing & the way she talks pisses me off. She does always sound passive aggressive.

Also .. Dan .. run .. you can do better .. constantly pushing the marriage thing.. my future mother in law.. god I’d love it if he dumped her.. I feel sorry for him !!!

Reactions: 7
Oh the puppy is lovely where did he come from is it Daniel’s parents?

Agree she’s so unlikable and the way she goes on about the weekend “can’t believe it’s only Thursday” “is it the weekend yet” “weekends nearly over” “Monday tomorrow” is bleeping annoying. Get a life and stop living for the weekend.

Reactions: 9
She really knows how to pose awkwardly doesn't she... I couldn't help but notice how big her feet are 😳

Also for someone with 20k plus followers her likes just don't add up....

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.