keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she says something is ‘banging’ it gives me the heaves and I don’t know why 🤢
She thinks crab sticks & a boiled egg is banging. Her opinion is the only thing that holds no weight. I had no idea she had made her account public again.. that’s a bad move !! Especially with the new job!!

Reactions: 5
No one gives a duck kirsty hun... just get on with your day at work and stop risking your job YET AGAIN

Reactions: 2
Ru typing her name in right ? She’s still here
I found her! It's been a while since I got my online stalk on so forgive me when I say, hers and Penfolds Christmas dinner was potentially the saddest thing i've ever seen them eat. I've done better midweek roasts. Absolute filth. So disappointing 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 3
*sigh* Kirsty I know you read here so just a heads up. The cals on those noodle packs are per half pack so if you did eat the full pack as I’m assuming from your caption your lunch was more like 600 cals.

I will show myself the door but I really like the green dress 🙈🙈🙈 poor advertising strategy for me though as I refuse to give the company money after gifting so much to her

Lol contradictoryKirsty has arrived .. I don’t know why I’m so red & blotchy…. Maybe cos I thought I was going to be late so I was rushing.. but I got here ten mins ago cos I’m an early bird .. how can u think u are gonna be late when you show up to work 45-50 mins early lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FFS really…. Did she really waste over 1000 cals on this pile of shite by lunchtime today? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ 373 + 668 =1041 cals!!!
And the hashtags 😂😂 #healthyeating #healthylifestyle #weightlossblogger #weightlossjourney #oneofyourfiveaday
Please get some fruit and veg down ya KLD, it may stop you snacking on processed crap and in turn help your hair and skin etc

Attachments

• Haha
The
FFS really…. Did she really waste over 1000 cals on this pile of shite by lunchtime today? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ 373 + 668 =1041 cals!!!
And the hashtags 😂😂 #healthyeating #healthylifestyle #weightlossblogger #weightlossjourney #oneofyourfiveaday
Please get some fruit and veg down ya KLD, it may stop you snacking on processed crap and in turn help your hair and skin etc
The amount of food u can have for 1000 cals is unreal .. I wonder how many cals she burns at the gym ?

Ffs who needs 4 hash browns! She really is a fat c*** she will never loose weight coz she thinks eating 4 hash browns are #healthyliving 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.