keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she's been to the gym 3 times....no you have been twice you haven't done the third session yet.... just because you plan go Sunday doesn't impact on the scales
I was thinking that! What clever scales! Knows she’s intending on going tomorrow so knocks another pound off just for good measure 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im not sure why they don’t hire a PT to do a couples session?!

money wise it would work out quite cheap for them and obviously they’d be able to go to the gym and do a proper workout not just faff about on the TRX for a hour

Reactions: 3

money wise it would work out quite cheap for them and obviously they’d be able to go to the gym and do a proper workout not just faff about on the TRX for a hour
She throws around words like TRX and squat thinking that instantly makes her a gym pro even though her form and moves are bleeping terrible 😂

I really did miss this

Reactions: 4

Can you imagine someone trying to train her when she think she’s an expert in the gym. Poor Dan has no hope training with her

She’s actually blaming… the heat. I gotta give it to her, she has an endless imagination because that is the wildest claim I’ve seen in a looooong time 😭😂
Tbf to her, a lot of people are drinking more and retaining more water in the hot weather.

Reactions: 1
I had to watch her reel like three times to try and work out if she’d put it to slo-mo. Nope, she really is working out that slowly 😬

• Haha
‘Omg what a gym sesh’ I think I burned more calories when I was asleep then she did working out 🙈

• Haha
What does ‘eating a good portion of my 1 of 5 a day’ mean? She’s eating 5 a day? She’s eating 1 of her 5 a day?

Also why does she put things in caps?
Lol if she eats a large portion of one her five a day .. it might be 2 or 3 of her 5 a day .. it doesn’t have to be 5 different things does it .. u could eat a tit load of brocoli & itd count as 2-3

I am living for the gym videos. Serious motivation 💪 🤣

The no weight on the lat pull downs, nailing it hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't believe she's only done two sets of lat pulldowns at a whopping 12kg. With her frame, she should be pulling 25 minimum EASILY.

Never fails to blow my mind, this girl.

Reactions: 5
Low weight, low rep, low sets
Smashing it 💪 she must be bloody exhausted, thank god for all that protein in her pancakes her muscles will need it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not her tagging herself from his account saying how proud she is of herself 🙃🤣🤣 She cracks me up for all the wrong reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She may as well have lifted some tins of baked beans in her kitchen! My personal favourite was the “clean and press” with just the bar (who wants to use it weights anyway ay Kirst??)

she must wonder whyothers Struggle, and make noises at the gym, I bet her and Dan go home saying “I can’t believe how easy that was! We must be so strong!”😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.