keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God this lass is an utter joke, states it felt strange not going to the gym last night when she has only been going 2 bloody weeks. I wish she would stop trying to make out like she is some fitness/healthy guru when the truth is she hadn’t a flipping clue. I really hoped after her insta break she would come back a whole new Kirsty but she is the same cringeworthy joke as she was before. She has no clue about healthy eating, why is she having a low cal protein shake for breakfast surely she could make something much better. I suppose we have her gym session to look forward to tonight where she will get Penfold to film her appalling workout. I mean good on her for getting off her arse & going to the gym but please get a PT to show you how to exercise properly

• Haha
Reactions: 13
doesn’t she get bored or realise she’s forever going round and round in circles?

She diets, goes to the gym, loses a little weight, falls off the wagon, states how she doesn’t wanna lose weight anyway, piles it all back on, repeat again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re gonna look so sexy on their holiday… And her stomach is flat again already 🤣🤣 I swear I saw those stories yesterday though 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Random but I hate it when she says going gym rather than going to the gym. Small thing I know but it grates on me! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m in two minds, I’m pleased for her that she’s going to the gym, but, neither of them look like they put much effort in, leisurely cycle, little to no resistance on the machine, and lord only knows what’s going on with her TRX squats. Wouldn’t be so annoying if she was honest about not having a clue rather than making out like she knows what she’s doing

Reactions: 4
I can’t hack the way she’s cut her steak. It’s like someone’s done it for their toddler 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG the way she’s doing that TRX squat she mIght as well have stayed at home! She’s literally just pulling herself up on it. And Daniel sat on the recumbent bike putting in minimal effort 🥴 pick up some proper weights, get yourselves on the cross trainer or treadmill and stop bleeping about.

Also 2 weeks in isn’t slowly getting there when you’ve quit MULTIPLE times!! You’re just starting over again.

Reactions: 3
I really wish she’d stop filming other people at the gym. It’s really intrusive.
Also, I thought I proper kissed her but she’s really getting on my wick already.

What does ‘eating a good portion of my 1 of 5 a day’ mean? She’s eating 5 a day? She’s eating 1 of her 5 a day?

Also why does she put things in caps?
Also she's been to the gym 3 times....no you have been twice you haven't done the third session yet.... just because you plan go Sunday doesn't impact on the scales

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.