keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the always gonna have big hips that kills me as if that’s all that’s big. She’s back to contradicting herself already though, plus sized life come at me yet she’s cutting calories and weighing herself when she said she wouldn’t…
Big hips small waist 😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There is no way in hell ypu should be having between that amount of calories to lose weight healthily kirst babes. I'm smaller than you in weight and height and to loose weight I have around 1900!!!! head. Notice how you don't put up what you shpuld be having. Honestly. Yoy do more harm than good at this point. I pray to God a young person dont find you page!

Reactions: 4
2 years difference …

She normally says flat stomach too.
Creased at the idea of her setting a timer then running back to kneel in a paddling pool.. she’s bloody hilarious
Nooo 😭😭😭 imagine her sliding over in the pool as she tries to get in quick before the timer goes off 🤣🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nooo 😭😭😭 imagine her sliding over in the pool as she tries to get in quick before the timer goes off 🤣🤣😂🤣
The best bit is the pool was probably put up for Daniels nephews and she’s either made them get out so that she can do a photo shot or she’s sat on top of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Love the return of the gym videos. Also love the way she breathes through the pain like she’s lifting strong man style when actually it’s on the lowest possible weight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahahahahaha. Just had a peak at her sister as wondered how she was getting on- her fbk profile pic she looks fab!

Reactions: 1
Was in TKMaxx earlier and they had Goli vitamins in the food aisle

had a little chuckle to myself ha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.