keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missing the delightful return after being blocked. 😫
Your not missing much, the same obnoxious, self delusional Kirsty thinking she’s smashing goals when in reality she’s achieved bugger all. I mean well done to her for finally getting off her arse & working out but she’s no further forward then she was a few year ago

Reactions: 4
The way she said she was on the treadmill “walking fast” 🤣🤣 That was the slowest walking I’ve ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way she said she was on the treadmill “walking fast” 🤣🤣 That was the slowest walking I’ve ever seen
As always whenever she makes a claim like that I like to pop in and remind everyone of the day she filmed stories telling us about how steep the hill she was walking on was…only to pan the camera around and show that she was going down hill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
4lb off today, but a day off of calorie counting today, well breakfast and lunch will be counted. This is where she goes wrong. There should be no such thing as a day off calorie counting!! That’s the beauty of it!🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
4lb off today, but a day off of calorie counting today, well breakfast and lunch will be counted. This is where she goes wrong. There should be no such thing as a day off calorie counting!! That’s the beauty of it!🤦🏼‍♀️
Yep, that’s my problem, take care during the week and it all goes to pot on the weekend🙈🙈🤣

Reactions: 1
It’s the always gonna have big hips that kills me as if that’s all that’s big. She’s back to contradicting herself already though, plus sized life come at me yet she’s cutting calories and weighing herself when she said she wouldn’t…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s the kneeling for me 😂 is this a kids paddling pool? Clearly taken the pic herself with a bit of camera self timer, imagine Bernie watching from the upstairs window!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she say “I’m always going to have big hips” as if she’s not built like a house brick?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she sometimes has between 1500-1700 calories… WTF does that even mean? If she was serious about calorie counting she’d have a set amount to eat every day no?! What about the rest of the time?!

Reactions: 1
So she sometimes has between 1500-1700 calories… WTF does that even mean? If she was serious about calorie counting she’d have a set amount to eat every day no?! What about the rest of the time?!
I thought the same. Plus the question about if she has a protein target/ limit and she said “I try to eat as much protein as I can”. So that’s a no then 😂😂 she’s clueless.

Reactions: 2
1500-1700 is very low for someone of her size, she should really be starting on a smaller deficit and adjusting as she loses weight - a mistake I have also made in the past but there’s so much more information on calorie deficits nowadays it’s worrying how many people aim so low!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.