keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never had a bigger ick in my life, Dan on the leg press giving minimum effort 🤢
I wish they would stop locking their knees. Stop filming yourselves & learn how to use the machines properly. There only going to end up injured this way but no one wants to see your lacklustre workouts with shite form

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wish they would stop locking their knees. Stop filming yourselves & learn how to use the machines properly. There only going to end up injured this way but no one wants to see your lacklustre workouts with shite form
Exactly this, knee lock makes me cringe!

Keep doing it for you though Kirst, dislocated knees and all 🤣

Reactions: 1
Yeah as others have said I was cringing also at her locking her knees on that leg press but she’s counting her calories.. working out.. being positive.. I’m enjoying it

Here we go again with the most bizarre number of grams per food items instead of rounding up or down

Couldn’t eat all here snack as she’s full 😂 she’s a huge secret binge eater

Her post count is finally higher then her follower count, don’t know why but I’ve been waiting for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How does she get away with filming others in the gym?
That story on the treadmill showing her tummy was cringe

Reactions: 4
How does she get away with filming others in the gym?
That story on the treadmill showing her tummy was cringe
Clearly working out hard if she has time to get out her phone & film it. I’ve smashed a few pbs tonight in my session at the gym & not a camera in site, she is barely breaking a sweat yet for some sad reason thinks it’s quality content for her followers. I really don’t want to see either her or Penfold put zero effort into using cardio equipment.
My husband & pt would laugh me out the gym if I ever suggested I film my sessions for Instagram likes. I may take photos for visual comparisons in my body shape for personal use but not for a few likes on a washed up Instagram page

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.