keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you add her calories up for the day they are too low for someone of her weight plus she's doing exercise.... either she's over restricting and we Will see some Big losses for a while or she's doing usual not posting everything she eats

Reactions: 6
She’s made a protein shake by blending the strawberry Slimfast with the vanilla protein yoghurt.

The scampi and beans looked awful 😣
Ahhhh never noticed the yoghurt. If that’s what she has eaten yesterday she is eating a dangerously low amount of calories, clearly it’s going to be the same tit diet & exercise routine from Kirsty like before

Reactions: 1
if someone is over weight it’s not dangerously low calories .. doesn’t mean she’s doing that everyday

if someone is over weight it’s not dangerously low calories .. doesn’t mean she’s doing that everyday
Wrong, that is dangerously low calories - especially if you’re overweight. Restricting yourself so much will ultimately result in a binge/restrict cycle.

Reactions: 3
Bolognese chips and avocado?! shes back for sure 🤣
Honestly wtf

was hoping she would of taken the time away from insta to improve her ‘cooking’ (I use that word loosely) or at least improve the presentation/photography!

but no still terrible terrible food looking like it’s been thrown on the plate from a height then photographed with the flash on 🤷‍♀️

Back to her usual old self. Terrible food, and Terrible form in the gym! I really wish she’d educate herself before splashing it all over social media. She could be influencing others and she has absolutely no clue about what she’s doing!!😖

Reactions: 3
Back to her usual old self. Terrible food, and Terrible form in the gym! I really wish she’d educate herself before splashing it all over social media. She could be influencing others and she has absolutely no clue about what she’s doing!!😖
Who the hell does she think she is empowering? Same old Kirsty, shite patter, shite workouts with dreadful form & shite meals 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Hahaha who films themselves in the gym really tho ffs
Unless your doing it to look back over to see your form no one, I wish she would just do this for herself & not do what she thinks people want to see. I train in the gym 3-5 times a week & also run but never feel the need to film myself doing it. Just goes to show her gym visits are just for content & she’s not actually attempting to work out.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.