Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
It’s not working for her because she hasn’t stuck to it! She hasn’t had a full week on plan during the 8 weeks always some excuse or another and most of her meals are not nutritionally dense. She gives it the bullshit ‘I wasn’t hungry’ and perhaps she wasn’t hungry in that moment but for sure she was hungry at some point later on and scoffed something else. She’s kidding herself and whoever said you have to be in the right frame of mind was spot on. When you’re really serious about something you don’t go oh it’s my birthday and I got given 3 cakes so I ate 3 cakes.

Reactions: 9

Monkey47

VIP Member
interesting, thank you so much, am considering slimming world so always interested in hearing peoples experiences of it, thank you! X
Take a look at tryingtodoitall on insta. She’s does slimming world but I’m a calorie conscious way rather than 4 quarter pounders (coz lean mince is free) between two buns - she comes up with some great meals incorporating sw whilst being calorie conscious

Reactions: 9

Its_Me

VIP Member
Who laughs that hysterically for that long about falling over sober while moaning they've hurt themselves?! She sounds deranged
Fake. Not sure I would be laughing if I smashed a mirror that didn’t belong to me.

Reactions: 8

Dontmindme

I’ve followed Kirsty for a long time as she’s a bit of a guilty pleasure but am at an actually loss as to how someone would waste their money paying a BUSINESS to weigh them once a week. In 8 weeks she’s “lost” 0.5lb. I feel so desperately sorry for anyone who isn’t intelligent enough to see that slimming world just doesn’t work!!!!
I’d say differently with a 5.5 stone loss thanks.

Marie SW

Oh my god just caught up on the 99 stories! What a riveting life she leads! 🤣 fake laughing 🤡🤡 through it all - it’s not funny that she has broken an expensive piece of furniture that she hasn’t paid for. On top of that - what’s with all the swearing too- out of the blue? She really makes me ill. Imagine his mum watching that video. She is a fucking joke!!!
nothing is that funny- actually, her weight loss /career is 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
And these stories have cemented for me why she won’t be successful in her weight loss for the foreseeable. She states she can’t go to SW in the week because her new job is hectic and longer hours but she doesn’t want to go on a Saturday as that’s her “me” time. Kirsty what could possibly be better a “me” time than focusing on your weight and health and well-being for an hour a week on a Saturday morning?!

I maintain that Kirst is a pretty girl who loves her food, and could get a wayyyy better audience on insta by switching it to a body positivity account! She'd get to stop the sneakiness and the excuses too!

As an evil tattler I love cackling at the car crash, but with Kirst I feel a bit bad doing so as I genuinely don't think she's in a good place at the moment, and that's no surprise with the knockbacks at the job and the living situation.

Btw all this is caveatted by the fact that she's obv a total nightmare in many ways, but still she's got me feeling sorry for her 😭

diddlydoop

She’s trolling us… “I’m hot but cold” 😭these are getting worse- tomorrow is gonna be “im Kirsty, but I’m not” 😂😂

• Haha

indigoipswich

I thought my suggestion about Adele was the most popular for a thread title but it’s fine, I don’t give a fucking shit ***

*** clearly being sarcastic like our Kirst was earlier today

• Haha

Gobbylurker

The excuses are in. 52nd time of the month of the year is coming, she’s started the gym so she’s going to gain muscle and that makes you gain, I’ve had a stressful time …… same old same old.

If her head isn’t in it now, just say that. Just say I’ve tried slimming world, I’m not in the right head space so I’m going to go back to it after Christmas and just focus on the gym for now. She’s making an absolute mockery of slimming world at the moment, not to mention chucking her money down the drain.

Just for the record Kirst, a pound of fat and a pound of muscle weigh exactly the same 😜 Muscle isn’t heavier.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I'm a firm believer that you have to get your head in the right place before you are ready to lose weight. I suffered most of my adult life with being overweight and the pain that that brings, SW a few times, lost a few stone then put it back on and more. Then one morning after a year off of any sort of diet, my head clicked. I was ready to feel better. So joined SW again, lost 4 stone, then it stopped working so I started cal counting, and lost 2 more stone and am now a 10-12 whereas I had always been an 18-22 and at 5ft believe me that's a strain on your body.
So what I'm saying is she's not ready. When you're ready your motivation doesn't let anything, any tragic life event, get in your way because you have found your reason and you're sticking it it.
Her only motivation to lose weight was to get a man.
She has a man now so, it’s clear she has no interest in losing weight.
She just keeps on cause it’s the only purpose of her insta.
Her life’s dull no one’s intrested in penfold and her just asking him what are we doing. What are we cooking what are we eatting.

Her only hope is getting back to the gym at least she was entertaining then her form was bad but it was good to see a bigger girl working out every day

indigoipswich

Omg omg to “not counting syns on this as I really needed this”. That’s hilarious, what on earth is the point of following a plan if you’re not gonna stick to it.

• Haha

Marie SW

I’m loving todays food post & random hashtags #weightlossacount #cheese #newjob
She is a sandwich short of a picnic for sure 😂😂😂

• Haha