Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
Oh well that’s the “I injured myself falling over into the mirror and couldn’t train at the gym so I’ve gained weight” excuse for Tuesday sorted

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Lockdownbordem

More than likely something to do with the fact she spends 75% of her day on social media, telling her followers about ‘her clinics’.

Reactions: 12

Gobbylurker

You can imagine her every Tuesday can’t you. ‘I don’t get why I’ve had another gain, I’ve had speed with every meal!’

Six blueberries added on do not counteract a completely unnecessary bar of chocolate in your porridge.

A chopped up apple will not counteract the massive Starbucks coffee.

A couple of chopped mushrooms will not counteract 15 shit pizzas.

When will she get it into her head that speed foods are supposed to substitute. A third of her plate should be speed foods which means she’ll need less of the other. A chopped up apple on a napkin like a toddler isn’t like fucking magic fairy dust, it’s not going to undo the shit she’s shovelling in her gob.

Can you tell I’m still not over yesterday’s weigh in. I need to stop following her, it’s making me rage 🤣🤣

• Haha

Shinyhappy

Christ alive her lunch is just unbelievable. You know in jaws when they cut open the shark and all the crap falls out of its belly? I think you’d find similar inside Kirsty, numberplates the lot! Everything but nutritious food!

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Let’s have a little game of remember when.

Remember when Kirsty used to do her Sunday night pic in her pants

• Haha
  • Sick

indigoipswich

Probably two McDonalds, a Burger King, a Chinese and two Indians (wasn’t really hungry but made herself eat), a tub of quality street, a tub of heroes, three packs of mince pies (didn’t like them but ate what she could), two bottles of Baileys (doesn’t drink) and six blueberries for magic speed. It’s ok though, she’s lost pounds today in her 20 minutes walking on the treadmill!

I’m going to hell 🔥🙈🤣
Did anyone else think of Smithy’s “chicken bhuna, lamb bhuna” speech 😂

• Haha

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
“I didn’t eat it all but I ate it” classic Kirst

I’m expecting a massive loss this week, she’s been so on plan… 🤪

• Haha

chattywoman101

Fucking hell... I manged 14 hour nursing shifts and still went swimming world and lost 4 stone!! Stop making excuses!!!

• Heart

Boredlurker

I'm a firm believer that you have to get your head in the right place before you are ready to lose weight. I suffered most of my adult life with being overweight and the pain that that brings, SW a few times, lost a few stone then put it back on and more. Then one morning after a year off of any sort of diet, my head clicked. I was ready to feel better. So joined SW again, lost 4 stone, then it stopped working so I started cal counting, and lost 2 more stone and am now a 10-12 whereas I had always been an 18-22 and at 5ft believe me that's a strain on your body.
So what I'm saying is she's not ready. When you're ready your motivation doesn't let anything, any tragic life event, get in your way because you have found your reason and you're sticking it it.

Reactions: 11