Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Here we go again, all the motivation on a Tuesday, clean slate, let's do this etc. Comes to Friday and she doesn't show any slimming world friendly meals from lunchtime onwards. She will never succeed because she simply isn't consistent enough.

Reactions: 7

Scottishmum

Fucking hell she’s a complete and utter arsehole.
She’s literally destroyed penfolds mum properly and out a million stories up and hysterically laughing about it.
She’s an absolute fat smelly lump, lounging around their house jobless (again) wearing his pjs in the middle of the afternoon.

Highly embarrassing for a woman in her 30’s.
It’s all so fake and put on. She’s probably lost her temper and kicked the washing basket at the mirror and smashed it. Disgrace of a human

Dd29

VIP Member
I'm embarrassed for her
She clearly broke it cos a heavy weight fell into it.
It's not even her mirror and it's a wardrobe door... Expensive to replace

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
More than likely something to do with the fact she spends 75% of her day on social media, telling her followers about ‘her clinics’.
Yeah she used to act almost like she was not the receptionist. At one point I actually thought perhaps she was training to be a dental nurse the way she said, we're doing teeth whitening today, saying our patients our clinics etc.

And then there was the time she showed a work colleagues lunch and compared it with hers. Can anyone remember that? So invasive.

There's clearly a multitude of possible reasons main one porbably being she isn't very likeable due to her nasty attitude which would have put people's backs up no doubt.

Kirst, the jobs are not the problem, nearly mid 30s and its still happening with you being sacked after probation. The problem is clearly you.

Monkey47

VIP Member
“Patients and other members of staff said I was great at my job”, they’re not the ones who hire you? Pay your wages? Also I wonder if she was given notice because I’m sure she was told a few weeks ago when it looked like she was job hunting.
So she was let go but SHE decided when her last day was 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ In all my years in HR I’ve never known that be the case 🤷🏻‍♀️

Gobbylurker

I’ve just googled the average amount of calories in a vitamin gummy. Because of their nice taste, they all contain some form of sugar or syrup to make the palatable. On average (this may be slightly different for Goli, granted) each vitamin gummy contains 15 calories. So she is having 6 every morning. That is 90 calories. 4.5 syns. If she is having another two in the afternoon, that another 1.5 syns. So today, she’s used her syns up already on Goli and Starbucks 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Lockdownbordem

‘I don’t like black olives OR courgettes - despise them’
But you bought a pizza covered in black olives and courgettes yesterday kirst, why would you do that if you ‘despise’ them?
Please, someone, make her make sense!

• Haha

Marie SW

Awky reading her conversation on her post with her mum. ‘You sick?’ ‘Yes-see my post’ she’s your fucking mum! Who does she think she is, a fucking celeb? She obviously doesn’t have a good relationship with her. I talk to my mum all the time

• Haha

Shinyhappy

I'm a firm believer that you have to get your head in the right place before you are ready to lose weight. I suffered most of my adult life with being overweight and the pain that that brings, SW a few times, lost a few stone then put it back on and more. Then one morning after a year off of any sort of diet, my head clicked. I was ready to feel better. So joined SW again, lost 4 stone, then it stopped working so I started cal counting, and lost 2 more stone and am now a 10-12 whereas I had always been an 18-22 and at 5ft believe me that's a strain on your body.
So what I'm saying is she's not ready. When you're ready your motivation doesn't let anything, any tragic life event, get in your way because you have found your reason and you're sticking it it.
Any tragic life event like your Aunties dog dying

Kirsty is a very clear example of “just because you can doesn’t mean you should” … like just because you can eat 2 cheesestrings definitely doesn’t mean you should!

• Haha

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
1233 calories yesterday. Not only is that ridiculous for her current weight, it’s completely unsustainable. She’s either lying or restricting - either way neither is good for a weight loss account.

Gobbylurker

She’s one of those people that expects slimming world to work just because she’s paying them for it to. ‘I’ve paid £5.95 this week, why aren’t I skinny yet?!’ 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

The amount of times she’s stopped and started, she should know the plan inside out.

Oh and cheese-strings are clearly the new babybels. She has the mentality of a 6 year old 🤦🏽‍♀️🙈

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I buy UFit products quite regularly, I can’t believe they’ve sent Krusty a box of freebies 🤦🏻‍♀️ genuinely will not be buying from them again, I’m not funding that shit (god I feel like a Karen saying that 🤣)
Same here refuse to buy from any company that gifts to Kristy

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I think she would find it easier if she lived at home or her and Daniel had their own place. I would imagine she doesn’t feel like she can come home from work and just cook whatever she likes - they probably eat dinner all together and it’s already prepared when she gets back from work. Maybe that’s why she never posts an evening meal? I wouldn’t feel comfortable preparing food in my MIL kitchen that’s different to everyone else and presumably a food shop that I want earmarked for SW etc: she doesn’t do a weekly food shop and show her slimming world buys or anything. I think she’s pretty much just paying lip service to SW and riding off the back of her previous weight loss and followers from that.
I agree with you regarding the cooking but it’s just constant excuses from her.
1) stress - stress doesn’t make you put weight on but eating your feelings does. Is she admitting that she is lying to her followers as has not showed what she is really eating everyday?
2) gym - she has been to the gym three times & spends most of her time filming herself doing a half arsed workout so I highly doubt that will have an impact
3) time of month - she needs to go to the drs as wasn’t it her time of month 2 weeks ago
4) water retention - isn’t this caused through a poor diet 🤔
And then there is the usual false promises at the end about eating better & having more speed food. Kirsty you are a failure after all these weeks you are now heavy then when you started.
I really hope this gives her a good kick up the arse but it will be the same shite next week