keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s made her Aunties dog dying all about her. She’s even included pictures of her and Penfold with said dog. She’s really not right in the head

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As if she’s made her Aunties dog dying all about her. She’s even included pictures of her and Penfold with said dog. She’s really not right in the head
I don’t think I have ever seen anyone do a post about the death of someone else’s dog 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s only a few things I’d describe as “banging as f*ck” and a pasta n sauce pot really ain’t of of them 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s being crafty with her photos & what’s in the background normally loads of dental stuff in them. The coaster you’d take with you if you left anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She seriously needs to go to the drs, her last time of the month was 3 weeks ago

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg omg to “not counting syns on this as I really needed this”. That’s hilarious, what on earth is the point of following a plan if you’re not gonna stick to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not counting the syns in my hot chocolate because it was needed.... Just looked they about 300 calories (if used skimmed milk)
15 syns ... So she's not counting because if you add that to her breakfast she's wiped out her syns at breakfast

Kirsty……we know you read here so please do yourself a favour and go see your doctor coz your periods ain’t right. Could be something underlying that is affect your weight loss coz if what you show is really all you eat (we know it’s not) then you should be the size of a sparrow 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
TIME OF THE MONTH IS HERE!!!

Whyyyyyyyyyy must there always be a fuckin announcement???? We are gonna go from not being hungry to eating all the food now because it’s needed 🙄 @Rabbit!69 is right it was 3 weeks ago since the last announcement but 21 day cycles would actually be considered normal. Although i’m not sure I always believe her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s on a hopeless loop that will go on forever and ever and ever, isn’t she.

I don’t understand why she just doesn’t embrace being big and just enjoy life, she ain’t gonna get any smaller, let’s face it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.