Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diddlydoop

She is so full of contradictions “this shirt/blouse is so annoying, but I do love it”. “I hate these glasses but I do love them”. Make your bloody mind up🤣🤣
Literally came to say this 😂
I’m in office but I’m in kitchen, love this blouse but it’s annoying, love these glasses but they’re too big so I don’t.

Also that passive aggressive eye roll when she mentioned her dad at work made me want to slap her 😂 you’re not the queen hun. I wouldn’t give a day golfing up for someone who never sees me and then pops round “briefly”. Who does she think she is?!

Reactions: 8

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
I buy UFit products quite regularly, I can’t believe they’ve sent Krusty a box of freebies 🤦🏻‍♀️ genuinely will not be buying from them again, I’m not funding that shit (god I feel like a Karen saying that 🤣)

• Heart

Anon568

Kirst we know you read here. There is a new dentist right opposite Sutton station. Gym round the corner - dentist is advertising for staff. Might be worth looking at for when your corporate job goes tits up.

Her family must be sick to death of her
She's deleted her mum's comment already. How rude! I can't imagine treating my mum like that!

• Wow
  • Haha

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
The bit that made me laugh - “my brother’s handicap is 2 - that’s nearly a pro (means he is really good)”

Thanks so much for the explanation, Kirst.

• Haha

NG1987

Who laughs that hysterically for that long about falling over sober while moaning they've hurt themselves?! She sounds deranged

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
I think when she says 'I wasn't hungry' she means 'I didn't fancy THAT'. And given what she prepares for herself I don't blame her. 😳

She's totally only eating a little bit of the slop she posts on Instagram and mainlining Greggs and McDonalds.

indigoipswich

“Patients and other members of staff said I was great at my job”, they’re not the ones who hire you? Pay your wages? Also I wonder if she was given notice because I’m sure she was told a few weeks ago when it looked like she was job hunting.

PotNoodleHead

Is that her attempt at an influencer pose?? Donner kebab legs and clutching your head like someone's kicked you in the temple? Cracking up. She's a spoof account isn't she. Fair play lass you're actually funny.

Unless she is in fact being serious. In which case its desperately desperately sad.

• Haha

NG1987

What fresh hell am I watching now.... "Very very very very very very very very very good news" ....... It aggravates me but I just can't stop tuning in 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Back to taking photos at her desk, I’m sure her new employers will love that. Bets on how long she will last at this job, I give her 2 months

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Very very very very very very good news she’s got a job at Penners work place so he can never escape. Why does she always ask him where are we babe. Well you know where the fuck you are

• Haha