keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll think she’s important as her photo is near the top, one the first you see lol
The exec assistant is important! She’s just there to make the coffee, set up meeting rooms & get lunch! As an exec assistant with an assistant I can tell you she won’t be involved in anything of importance 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
TBH this job could be super stressful if the boss is a nightmare! If the CEO is a pushover though it's a piece of cake. Either way we all know she'll fail probation somehow :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Look at her LinkedIn bio. She states 8 companies she’s worked for in the last 11 years! That should give off major red flags 😂🙈

Reactions: 1
Thank you for introducing me to her twitter! 😂 I've just lost 25 minutes scrolling to see the same picture constantly. Same pout and tit flashing...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.