Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dd29

VIP Member
Does she not wear makeup? Or is she one of those people who think they don’t need it?
Just makes her look scruffy IMO!
Hair shoved up because she’s such a fat lump.
Imagine looking like that for an actual party.
Literally looks like she’s on holiday.. fell asleep after having a shower and woke up in a panic thinking she’s about to miss dinner and shoved her hair in a clip and threw a horrendous jumpsuit on 🥲
Not everyone wears make up... I hardly wear it. I'm not one of these people that think they don't need it, I just figured people wouldn't judge me for choosing not to wear make up!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Robbie09

VIP Member
Buys herself some Pandora for Christmas yet hasn’t a job and only bought Penfold cherry Dr Pepper for his birthday ha

• Haha

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
I’ve just been through her “SW journey” she started on 14th September and has lost 1lb since then. Surely her consultant isn’t doing her job if she isn’t questioning this?? Surely they would have asked to see a food diary at least once during this period to see where she is going wrong? That is of course If Kirsty fills it in properly and doesn’t leave out things! There’s no way at over 20st she would only have lost 1lb if she is following the plan properly - even allowing for an odd night out for dinner etc she should still be a stone down minimum. To be honest, now she is unemployed she should save the £5 a week as it’s clearly not working for her! I would have so much more respect for her if she put a post up saying you know what, I’ve been messing about not following the plan and struggling in the evenings etc but no! She makes stupid excuses that are not even biologically or physically possible such as missing dinner has made her gain weight. She’s delusional!

Shinyhappy

I came on here to have a peek at how our kirst is getting on as I’ve come off social media for a bit and you guys really did not disappoint. She’s such a scruff bag & the fact she’ll use any excuse to not exercise baffles me. I’m a single mum of 2 kids with additional needs, work 2 jobs and barely get time to pee in peace and I actually cried today as the thing I would love most in the world is to be able to have enough time in the day to exercise again.
She doesn’t know how lucky she is - has everything handed to her on a rather large plate and takes it completely for granted!

Imhetetoread

I bet she’s savage this morning

I mean Adele being reunited with her English teacher who was a influential woman in her life, and not Kirstylea who she went to Brit school with, sI mean surely KL is THE most influential person Adele would have come across … especially on the weight loss side

👀👀😳😳😳

• Haha

Marie SW

Slimming world works for people who have weight to lose & actually follow the plan. I have done it in the past and lost 3 stone.
ANYTHING works if you stick to it.
She is a bad advertisement for anything she does- be it Dare, Goli, calorie counting or Slimming world- because she doesn’t ACTUALLY do any of them
Properly. She doesn’t take advice from anyone regarding any of the above & feels she knows best. I totally agree with the comment about her family as well- imagine not texting your mum back & her finding about your life events via social media. Shame on her 🤭🙈 it’s very peculiar indeed

Smd123

I’ve been at SW for 4 weeks and I’ve lost 13.5lb. I don’t know why she doesn’t give up!!

Reactions: 10

Gobbylurker

Ooh gobby and lala did you both lose that on slimming world, if you don’t mind me asking?
amazing results, well done!
Well I have been a slimming world devotee for many, many years, I know it works and I can lose on it, but I always regain it. So this time I’m giving calorie counting (ish) a go, with a few slimming world elements thrown in. Basically being aware of as much speed food as possible but then being aware of calories for everything else. I’m not counting calories as such, I don’t have a set deadline, I just know roughly what I can eat in a day and lose weight. I feel so much more free than with Slimming world. No more worrying about syns, no more feeling guilty about a take away, no more wondering why a 550 slimming world meal is ‘free’ but a 500 microwave meal is 15 syns 🤦🏽‍♀️ It’s working for me at the moment x

Marie SW

Why is nobody picking up on the fact that the fucking dingbat tagged the rock in her goli post 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣 #yourwelcome Lol

• Haha

Esteelouder

Chatty Member
What’s with this ‘I wasn’t hungry but forced it down’ absolute crock of bull. She must be eating constantly!!!! Who does she think she’s fooling? Honestly her attitude towards food is actually harmful and potentially triggering for those who read the posts. It’s all ‘had two sips but didn’t want it’ ‘didn’t eat all this’ ‘wasn’t hungry’ yet is gaining weight??? Yes sometimes you do have to ‘live a little’ however, don’t then make out like you eat like a field mouse!!!
She literally doesn’t have a clue about nutrition or calorie deficits, I hope no one takes any advice from her page. If you are in a deficit you’ll lose weight… ‘got a meal on Saturday but no bread Kirst!’ Literally shows how clueless she is, she could eat 3 x 500 calorie meals a day all week and snacks and have some bread at the weekend and lose at her size. It’s time to stop the lies, she must literally eat thousands more calories a day than she’s making out.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Well it didn’t take long for her to give away the name of her new employers, she’s tagged herself in Hyde Park on her latest photo & the name of the company on a plaque in the background in the kitchen. It is a mortgage lender, she is also named on there website as an admin assistant.

• Haha

Lockdownbordem

Why has she put up TWENTY EIGHT stories about her falling over. She seriously is not okay!😬
(Yes I’m a sad bastard and counted them along the top🤣)

• Haha
  • Wow

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
So I remember that pleather jacket making multiple appearances last year so I’ve had a dive back through her profile. It was really sad actually as she used to dress really nicely for work and look like she cared about herself - she just seems unhappy and unhealthy currently! Anyways - this is the same jacket (same buckles and studs etc) 11 months ago.. yet she’s maintained her weight?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha