keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember she always took weird pics with her uncle and Kerry was her bestie

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember when she used to go for a long morning wawwwwwkkkk, then go home and take pictures of her chubby mound in her underwear while dreaming of her days in Brit School with her bestie Adele 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never to be seen again. Unless she wears them for very very very important corporate job

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She showed more pics of the seafood than the dresses they sent her
What a waste

• Haha
Hahahahaha imagine gifting her dresses to promote your stuff. She is the WORST

Hahahahaha imagine gifting her dresses to promote your stuff. She is the WORST
Was she promoting them thought she was just bragging she had free stuff... She didn't even seem that bothered about them

£300! £300 worth of dresses for this muppet to never wear and make a tit show of advertising 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Holy tit all that fish is making me feel actually a bit sick to look at 😂😂😂 ‘we love seafood’

Reactions: 2
It’s a shame those walls are awful, she actually suits the shape and cut of those dresses.

Reactions: 2
Not sure what looks rougher, the walls or her? If someone sent me dresses I think I’d make more of an effort to not look like I’d just been dug up for the occasion

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.