keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her taking a photo of that couple - what is wrong with her seriously. There’s a missing link with Krusty. bleeping sad sack.
She’s really pissed me off taking a pic of that innocent couple of the train & taking the piss out the bloke. Who does that. Be kind Kirsty .. remember.. your mantra !!!!
Exactly. In the reflection you could see how she wasn’t even looking at them neither the weirdo. If you gonna take pics have the confidence to look at the folk your recording you know when you should at least ask permission, she hasn’t even blurred their faces out. It wouldn’t even cross my Mind to think I’ll take a photo, never mind post on SM

What a great member of staff HER dentist has employed. She’ll be the type to go home and slag and talk about HER patients private information for sure.

Reactions: 5
Krusty. Stop harassing Adele. It's actually creepy now as she clearly doesn't reply and is certainly not bessie mates with you. She doesn't even follow you or anything. She doesn't know you!
She really thinks their on the same level
~ delusional ~
Bet she tells people they went at the same time and were friends 😂

Reactions: 3
So after a gain she's going to have more speed foods. Someone needs to tell her that one spring onion is not a speed food, no matter how fine you chop it. Idiot.

Her meals are just disgusting. I'm embarrassed for her sharing that with the world.
So after not losing weight she thinks she needs to eat more? 🤦

• Haha
I have little time for SW as it is, but surely if any of their employees follow the SW hashtag and see some of these monstrosities they'd think how bad for business she is!

Anyone following her for inspiration need their fcking bumps feeling!

Reactions: 2
Maybe if you’re so cold Kirsty it’s time to invest in one of those cardigans you hate so much. Just a thought.

Reactions: 6
She’s impressed with herself for gaining half a pound 🤦🏻‍♀️ Give me strength. Every week will be an excuse, just because it was your birthday you didn’t have to eat all the cake KIRSTY. Next week will be time ov the monf. I’m sure.

Also, it’s called autumn. Do they not teach about the seasons at Brit school?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She’s really impressed with how she’s doing at slimmingworld.. she’s happy stayin with small loses so aiming for 1-2 a week but 4 lb would be nice. I’m starving after breakfast cos I only had 2 bars & fruit .. starving.. she normally just has a coffee lol that she posts before she joined sw n a little snack lol

She looked like she was going to cry when she said her breakfast didn't fill her up.
I hate when SW consultants ask you how much you are going to lose that week... It's not as easy as just choosing a number and loads of things will influence weight loss..that being said at her size she could get 4lb off

Reactions: 1
She looked like she was going to cry when she said her breakfast didn't fill her up.
I hate when SW consultants ask you how much you are going to lose that week... It's not as easy as just choosing a number and loads of things will influence weight loss..that being said at her size she could get 4lb off
I haven’t followed her for a long time but went on for a nosey today after these comments. That girl never ever learns! She literally starves herself at meal times with picky plates that would barely fill a child never mind a 20+ stone woman. I follow slimming word, I’ve lost 5 stone and kept it off. For how long she followed it previously I cannot understand how she hasn’t learned the basic concepts of eating nutritious and filling food or how to cook! Here we go again with the constant yo-yoing, blaming not eating enough or that it’s “star week” 🤮. I’m embarrassed for her.

I haven’t followed her for a long time but went on for a nosey today after these comments. That girl never ever learns! She literally starves herself at meal times with picky plates that would barely fill a child never mind a 20+ stone woman. I follow slimming word, I’ve lost 5 stone and kept it off. For how long she followed it previously I cannot understand how she hasn’t learned the basic concepts of eating nutritious and filling food or how to cook! Here we go again with the constant yo-yoing, blaming not eating enough or that it’s “star week” 🤮. I’m embarrassed for her.
It’s because she literally can never be bothered to cook.. I wish she would just do a load of pasta with chicken & mushrooms n peppers etc & take it to work.. she would save so much money & actually feel full !!

She forgot to post her evening meal last night .. are we slowly going back to that again then?

Reactions: 7
Kirsty will never lose weight as she will never change her ways. If she listened to the SW leader in her starters session & read her book she would know about speed foods & cooking from fresh but Kirsty would rather eat processed shite as it fits in her syn value. She has proven over the past few years just how lazy she is that she never cooks from scratch (unless it’s a cake) & always has her excuses ready for when she gains. Whilst I agree loosing little & often is a good way to go the fact that she had allegedly only lost 2lb in her first three weeks shows that she is going to fail miserably again. I do hope she proves me wrong but I highly doubt it

Reactions: 8
I would love to know what Penfold and the rest of the family have for their evening meals whilst she's sat there with her teddy bears picnic! wonder if she eats it in "their room" that they tidied last weekend..........fck me what a life.

Reactions: 5
I would love to know what Penfold and the rest of the family have for their evening meals whilst she's sat there with her teddy bears picnic! wonder if she eats it in "their room" that they tidied last weekend..........fck me what a life.
Hahahah this!!

she’s honestly so sad, sitting at her work desk and those saggy tits hanging out talking about “their bedroom”, and chatting tit constantly about needing clothes but not really needing clothes begging to be gifted some gym wear that she’ll hopefully wear in November. She obviously secretly binges on shop bought sandwiches on her way home hahahah

Hahahah this!!

she’s honestly so sad, sitting at her work desk and those saggy tits hanging out talking about “their bedroom”, and chatting tit constantly about needing clothes but not really needing clothes begging to be gifted some gym wear that she’ll hopefully wear in November. She obviously secretly binges on shop bought sandwiches on her way home hahahah
and the gym in November stuff is pure bollox, she's joined Anytime fitness - she made a big deal about being able to go to any of them, but is sitting on her arse waiting for the one near her work to open up. Excuses excuses. Just own your tit Kirsty and get on with life. Step away from instagram, leave the Goli gummies alone and GET A LIFE.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.