keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is super greasy today too. No idea what she was talking about, didn't have the sound up!

Reactions: 2
“So basically… *repeats sentence before*… so um yeah basically… *repeats sentence before* 😴 I can’t even get through her stories the sad mare.

So Um Yeah repeat…

why is THEIR bedroom also still not decorated. Is it that hard a job to paint walls. Sorting a wardrobe takes not a couple hours especially when you only wear the same few outfits. Why is she saying it like they are sorting out a 4 bed house.

And yes Krusty we know it’s Thursday, we don’t rely on your account to tell us what day it is. You’ve worked a few months now don’t be all hump day/nearly the weekend as if you solidly worked for 20 years and counting…

Reactions: 4
She’s such a scruffy cow for work, really let herself go.
I‘m no fan but she did use to make an effort in the job she did before she got daviec or whatever happened.
not a great advertisement for where she works now

Reactions: 5
She’s such a scruffy cow for work, really let herself go.
I‘m no fan but she did use to make an effort in the job she did before she got daviec or whatever happened.
not a great advertisement for where she works now
I completely agree!!

and needs new clothes / gym clothes- she’s loads at her real home. Shs Obviously outgrown them

Reactions: 3
Why are gym clothes a priority when she said the gym isn't open until November but she hasn't got any normal clothes to wear Oct Nov & Dec
Still saying she has a small waist 🤣

• Haha
Kirsty will never lose weight as she will never change her ways. If she listened to the SW leader in her starters session & read her book she would know about speed foods & cooking from fresh but Kirsty would rather eat processed shite as it fits in her syn value. She has proven over the past few years just how lazy she is that she never cooks from scratch (unless it’s a cake) & always has her excuses ready for when she gains. Whilst I agree loosing little & often is a good way to go the fact that she had allegedly only lost 2lb in her first three weeks shows that she is going to fail miserably again. I do hope she proves me wrong but I highly doubt it
She’s pure lazy even if your not a great cook she could do grilled chicken or fish baked potato salad or veg it’s really not hard

She’s pure lazy even if your not a great cook she could do grilled chicken or fish baked potato salad or veg it’s really not hard
Exactly, so many simple easy things. But she can’t even properly toast a bit of bread so…

Reactions: 1
Why are gym clothes a priority when she said the gym isn't open until November but she hasn't got any normal clothes to wear Oct Nov & Dec
Still saying she has a small waist 🤣
The small waist thing proper creased me. Who is she kidding? Well, herself obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The small waist thing proper creased me. Who is she kidding? Well, herself obviously.
I had to go back and watch her stories for this 😂 (I skipped through the first time) omg, the more I watch her stories the more I wanna slap her. Also, why does she keep looking to side? Isn’t that a sign of lying? 😂😂 I mean obvs I’m aware that everything that comes out of her gob is a lie but she doesn’t even try and hide it. She’s so grim 🤮

So that breakfast. 5 syns. Sounds like a bargain. But it’s over 650 calories!! I used to love slimming world but this is where I just can’t get my head around it anymore.

So that breakfast. 5 syns. Sounds like a bargain. But it’s over 650 calories!! I used to love slimming world but this is where I just can’t get my head around it anymore.
Exactly the same! I was thinking she could have had maccies for same cals! Move to cal counting and not looked back.
Breakfast is a great opportunity for her to have a great meal filled with free/speed food on SW and yet Krusty manages to make it look like a pile of beige shite with not a bit of speed in sight….. she is going to SW again but not doing their diet??
she’ll lose weight because she’ll starve herself outside of eating tit but she is not changing her relationship with food and will just put it all back on again 🤦🏻‍♀️

Most people could have done with the one meat patty, one egg and one hash brown she really is all or nothing. Finally realised she’s wasting her money on bloody Starbucks.

Reactions: 1
Please can they stop doing these announcements over multiple account of them opening bleeping envelopes of crappy date ideas that Daniel looks utterly bored of

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.