keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she opened the box that Daniel got her. Scrunched the paper roughly, millisecond glance inside then smashed it shut. bleeping brutal. Poor Daniel. All she was bothered about was showing off what SHE had purchased.

You're ugly on the inside krusty.

Reactions: 7
Can’t find the mint areo….

think I know where it could of gotten to👀🐷

On a side note. Why they so bleeping boring.
spending £10 date money on two packets of hot cross buns and he got her a crappy pamper box. Wow.
Also busy next weekend?
oooh, wonder if they’ve finally settled on a blue to paint their bedroom 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really doesn't know him if all she can buy him is food🙄

Reactions: 1
How RUDE is she. He got he that sweet Beauty box… show us the products Krusty. Bit better gift that 2 packs of hot cross buns and a jar of hot dogs. Jesus

Her*

Than* sorry 2 glasses of wine

Reactions: 4
Literally full of second hand embarrassment, she’s obvs projecting because she just wants to be bought food.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does the SW Speed rule not apply during the weekend?🤔🤔

I am a terrible dieter so can’t really speak but I’m not announcing to the world I’m on SW and being publically weighed in 3 days🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if she went clothes and gym clothes shopping like she mentioned she was going too? Lol

The way she opened the box that Daniel got her. Scrunched the paper roughly, millisecond glance inside then smashed it shut. bleeping brutal. Poor Daniel. All she was bothered about was showing off what SHE had purchased.
THIS WAS SO MEAN! I am team Dan, he's not exactly mastermind but he seems like a nice chap. And he totally adores her, tho god knows why.

He needs to send her back to racist Trace and co, stat! Didn't she only move in because they wanted to isolate together 😭

Reactions: 5
THIS WAS SO MEAN! I am team Dan, he's not exactly mastermind but he seems like a nice chap. And he totally adores her, tho god knows why.

He needs to send her back to racist Trace and co, stat! Didn't she only move in because they wanted to isolate together 😭
I actually like Dan, he seems like a decent lad. Yeah she needs to piss off back home to daddy, bet they didn't miss her wobbling about all over the shop headbobbing like a budgie to songs whilst pissed up (not that she drinks) 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I actually like Dan, he seems like a decent lad. Yeah she needs to piss off back home to daddy, bet they didn't miss her wobbling about all over the shop headbobbing like a budgie to songs whilst pissed up (not that she drinks) 🤣
I'm sure she missed cuddling up to creepy uncle and dad during the summer

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
He literally doesn't even need to ask her to leave, he can just get his parents to do it - that's one advantage of installing your live-in gf in your family home 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.