keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she bang on about not being someone who likes wearing cardigans etc? I don’t get it? It’s not something I even think about.

I know everyone’s different but that cereal she had for breakfast was tiny. I don’t find cereal filling anyway but presumably she got up at 6ish to get into work- she would be tons better having something like scrambled eggs with fruit etc. She’s a classic yo-yo dieter, not even yo-yo, she just starves herself then binges.
I know binging is a serious issue for some people so I don’t want to make light of the topic but it seems she must go on serious binges because she’s clearly hiding what she really eats otherwise she wouldn’t be the size she is.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why she eats so little. Just have 3 meals stop all the processed crap

Reactions: 5
I know binging is a serious issue for some people so I don’t want to make light of the topic but it seems she must go on serious binges because she’s clearly hiding what she really eats otherwise she wouldn’t be the size she is.
100% she’s a secret eater.

Reactions: 5
If she's not a secret eater then she really needs to go to the Dr's. I was learning about hypothyroidism the other week and messed up menstrual cycle and weight gain were two of the symptoms.

Reactions: 3
There is just no need for her to eat like that on slimming world and with calorie counting you can eat so much especially at her weight.
She’s just lazy and goes for easy convince food or wastes calories on protein drinks

Reactions: 6
So nutritious! No, Kirsty it really isn't 🤣 she has no idea.

And that token soggy spinach. With beans. Grim.

Reactions: 2
What the hell even is this? The chicken looks like vaginas. And why are the chips raw?! FFS 🤦🏽‍♀️
94FC3471-6119-42DE-83C8-52D885C8C989.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
What is the obsession with babybels??? They’re fine for a snack now and then but surely cheddar cheese is also allowed as a healthy extra and would taste tons better than a squished, melted babybel?!?

Reactions: 9
What the hell even is this? The chicken looks like vaginas. And why are the chips raw?! FFS 🤦🏽‍♀️
View attachment 792271
As if that’s all she eats. Already admitted she ate the bacon 🤣🤣
She must photograph her plate once she’s eaten a lot of it.

she’s humongousand she would lose weight no bother if she was surviving on baby bells, tiny boxes of cereal and minuscule meals.

Reactions: 7
Agree completely.

Restrict and binge cycle on repeat for this one.

What is the obsession with babybels??? They’re fine for a snack now and then but surely cheddar cheese is also allowed as a healthy extra and would taste tons better than a squished, melted babybel?!?
Babybel are processed too. Much better to have 30g of proper, tasty cheddar.

Bernie! Yo! Bernie!

Please teach Kirstie how to use the toaster.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omfg cannot wait for her grand return on Slimming Hurled! The state of that food! Utterly embarrassing to be that tit at “cooking” at her age.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.