keepingupwithkirstylea #16 Hopes for a proposal in Dubai instead Dan’s taken her to Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, last week, when she stuffed her face in the AISLE of WHITE (got that from our Dan), she was happy about going to weigh in. This week, when she’s missed meals and had Babybels instead, she is dreading weigh in. Hmm …. been secretly eating girl?

Reactions: 11
That roast looked terrible. Why was the chicken chopped up into cubes like dogs dinner?

Reactions: 5
Krusty. Stop harassing Adele. It's actually creepy now as she clearly doesn't reply and is certainly not bessie mates with you. She doesn't even follow you or anything. She doesn't know you!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nice one krusty taking actual personal pics of innocent people then posting them to thousands of people on a public platform. I hope they did the same to you with the caption look at this fat c**t opposite us taking pics of us. twit.

Bit different to sharing pics they had posted themselves.

Reactions: 9
Her taking a photo of that couple in the tube - what is wrong with her seriously. There’s a missing link with Krusty. bleeping sad sack.

Reactions: 6
We’re back to the yo-yo weigh ins already and only 3 weeks in!
She’s Margaret Miles-Bramwell’s dream customer 🤣
Surprised she didn’t blame it on ~time of the month~…

Her meals look bleeping rotten, and she can’t even mix a bloody hot chocolate sachet properly 😳

So after a gain she's going to have more speed foods. Someone needs to tell her that one spring onion is not a speed food, no matter how fine you chop it. Idiot.

Her meals are just disgusting. I'm embarrassed for her sharing that with the world.

• Heart
She’s really pissed me off taking a pic of that innocent couple of the train & taking the piss out the bloke. Who does that. Be kind Kirsty .. remember.. your mantra !!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.