Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even mean this in a rude way, maybe she’s autistic or on the spectrum somewhere? Sometimes I wonder from her posts. Not her being a gobby cow but the way she writes and acts like she’s a child sometimes

Reactions: 6
I don’t even mean this in a rude way, maybe she’s autistic or on the spectrum somewhere? Sometimes I wonder from her posts. Not her being a gobby cow but the way she writes and acts like she’s a child sometimes
I’ve said this before as well, I definitely think so

Reactions: 3
My brother is on the spectrum, high functioning autism and ADHD and I think the same thing. I would go with aspergers though. Definitely some form of ASD

Reactions: 5
I’ve said for the last year or so that’s she’s got some sort of special needs. Lots of little giveaways.

Reactions: 5
Omg she only wanted an inch off her hair & he’s cut it right short .. she says she likes it but looks fckin fumin lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she's just spoilt and lazy, I know people on the spectrum who actually aren't as rude or awkward as her.

Reactions: 1
Omg she only wanted an inch off her hair & he’s cut it right short .. she says she likes it but looks fckin fumin lol
Why on earth would she let him loose on her hair when the hairdressers are opening back up next month 😬

Reactions: 7
I think it suits her n looks so much healthier but she was pushing tht fake smile lol

Hair looks better tbh!

Awkward hash tag on her latest post of her and handsommmmmme #itrustyou. Well I bloody hope you do otherwise why be with him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.