Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But if she actually worked her calories out properly & ate more nutritious foods she could enjoy chocolate daily & not because it’s her time of the month. Don’t believe her step count for one second, if she was knackered after a 2 mile walk then no way has she done 11500 steps today

Reactions: 7
But if she actually worked her calories out properly & ate more nutritious foods she could enjoy chocolate daily & not because it’s her time of the month. Don’t believe her step count for one second, if she was knackered after a 2 mile walk then no way has she done 11500 steps today
Definitely- says on the map picture 4813 steps 😂. She’s a Joker.

Reactions: 1
Definitely- says on the map picture 4813 steps 😂. She’s a Joker.
Durrr she means total as her and one pump are now one person his steps count towards her step count.
Positivity guys wonder if she’s well on her way to that 7lb loss to be fair she looked liked she had aged a few pounds on her latest pic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Raw sausages for breakfast again. Also note how the camera has not picked up how crispy the bacon is like it did last time. .... You know, when the flash made it look cremated. ... .. That's because it WAS cremated 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Raw sausages for breakfast again. Also note how the camera has not picked up how crispy the bacon is like it did last time. .... You know, when the flash made it look cremated. ... .. That's because it WAS cremated 😂
Just coming to say this! Why do all her meals look so anaemic?!?! So gross.

Reactions: 5
I see the #strongnotskinny hash tag is back......from someone who needs a nap after a short saunter😴😂

Reactions: 6
“They ain’t been this bad for ages”
“Then were off for a nice walk”
With a side of untoasted white bread and a slab of butter. Nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sure she hates this friend of Handsome that keeps commenting the truth on her pics, like does Handsome know he needs to cook the sausages first before serving? 😂 Nice salty reply from her too, surprise surprise! Another day not caring about calories, she will literally never learn! I always save maybe 200 calories so once I finally get sitting down at the end of the day, I can have a bar if chocolate if I fancy it, im not craving it or missing out! While staying in a calorie deficit... Any excuse to eat crap!

Reactions: 8
I'm sure she hates this friend of Handsome that keeps commenting the truth on her pics, like does Handsome know he needs to cook the sausages first before serving? 😂 Nice salty reply from her too, surprise surprise! Another day not caring about calories, she will literally never learn! I always save maybe 200 calories so once I finally get sitting down at the end of the day, I can have a bar if chocolate if I fancy it, im not craving it or missing out! While staying in a calorie deficit... Any excuse to eat crap!
I can’t see that relationship lasting when things start going back to normal and time comes to start mixing with other people like this friends.

I can’t see that relationship lasting when things start going back to normal and time comes to start mixing with other people like this friends.
100%. Imagine being that rude to one of his mates who you haven’t even met yet. She seems so controlling

Reactions: 6
Definitely! It's very different interacting with people online than in person, if that's how rude she is on the Internet, you can imagine her being so rude in real life if he's making jokes she doesn't like!

That man was bantering with his mate and she shot him down. That is definitely going to get her talked about and set the hackles up. Daniels relationship is built and cemented with his friends.. .. . Hers is not so she needs to wind her neck in.

They’re in a lockdown relationship bubble that I think she might find will be burst quicker than she realises. I hope they don’t break up though, I don’t think could bare the passive aggressive tik toks and memes about how tit men are.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.