Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also got plenty of time to prepare a nutritious protein & fibre rich breakfast. This is a running out the door kind of breakfast. It actually makes me sick how lazy she is.
Exactly. Good old poached egg on some nice wholemeal bread would be perfect.....making myself hungry now lol

Reactions: 5
How does she not realise how ridiculous she is? She’s inspiring for the wrong reasons, I am inspired to do everything possible not to be like her 😅

I have actually been disgusted looking at myself this morning because I’ve been eating Kirsty style for a week or two, being lazy and not giving a tit about calories but I’m sorting myself out starting today, WISH ME LUCK GUYS I WANNA LOSE 7 PANDS. Which I will, because I’ll eat fruit and vegetables, do exercise and not pluck calorie values out of thin air. 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Starting her new job in a few weeks apparently
It’ll be back to breakfast on a go For the working gal.

sure she said a few weeks ago she was meant to start in a few weeks 🤣

Why does she caption her food posts ‘dinner for lunch’ why not just say lunch or just wrap for lunch. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It’ll be back to breakfast on a go For the working gal.

sure she said a few weeks ago she was meant to start in a few weeks 🤣

Why does she caption her food posts ‘dinner for lunch’ why not just say lunch or just wrap for lunch. Lol
Her captions are so long as well with all the brackets and rubbish

Reactions: 2
How can you be a brand ambassador for a product you haven’t even got or used ?!?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are we supposed to believe she only had just over 1000 calories yesterday? I notice that once she’s got to around 1000 she stops posting what she eaten, she’s clearly having dinner with Dan in the evenings.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nahhh does she not even have one of the beds this girls a joke
I asked her about the beds when she first advertised them over a year ago and she said she was buying one on payday! She still doesn’t have one!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s an actual idiot.
Advertising gummies whilst playing Cher and the chorus strong Enough to live without you hahahaha it was almost like a true reflection that no one needs to be taking these gummies 😆

as for the bed, how have they made her an ambassador?! The terrible screen shot video and voice over was terrible. Like a piss take.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm cringing so hard. Kirsty I know you read here. Get some pride. Stop trying to be an influencer. It's so embarrassing. You get so little engagement it's obvious your following is made up of bots. Do an online course in English maybe read a book on self awareness. Show us the bed you actually bought yourself before you try your hand at advertising. Cringing so much

Reactions: 10
Does she not realise that you can have low calorie meals that are still quite plentiful in portion size and will fill you up more than the junk she posts?

I am a size 12 and would be starving after her fish finger meal so never mind keeping someone of her size full!

Reactions: 7
Does she not realise that you can have low calorie meals that are still quite plentiful in portion size and will fill you up more than the junk she posts?

I am a size 12 and would be starving after her fish finger meal so never mind keeping someone of her size full!
literally!!!!

All shops do low cal microwave meals. For half the calories of that tiny lunch. Hoy in some veg or salad - Cos she ALWAYS Eats her five a day LOL 😂 and she’d have a filling meal compared to the dribble she actually expects people to believe.

I can’t believe she still doesn’t believe in Counting calorieS after she probs hits her actual calorie deficit and on weekends and she promotes her self as a weight loss account!

She’d get more engagement of just saying I’m fat/plus size and I’m happy to keep this way.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.