Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she said she starts her new job in a few weeks? Hopefully she does and 'nothing happens' to derail that.

Reactions: 2
Think the shorter do suits her no need for the patronising smile at the end though

I’m sorry, I don’t believe for one second he’s cut that. I’m a hairdresser and it looks very even and definitely been blow dried!!! Breaking the rules again?👀👀

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry, I don’t believe for one second he’s cut that. I’m a hairdresser and it looks very even and definitely been blow dried!!! Breaking the rules again?👀👀
I’m inclined to agree with you on this one. She couldn’t just have her haircut and not post it. She wants to show off her hair but knows she’d get backlash so has made a lie. I can see it

Reactions: 7
Million percent her hair has been cut by a hairdresser. There’s no way he could have taken it to that length and got it that even. She’s not normally able to blow dry her hair like that either it’s usually fluffier.

Reactions: 3
This girl has almost tipped me over the edge this morning with her fake diy hair cut!!!

Reactions: 3
That definitely wasn't done by Dan watching YouTube tutorials... Like if you are going to break the rules, just don't post! If she wanted a trim why the duck would she not say to him, here that's too much hair you're cutting! My hairdresser couldn't fit me in before they closed before the lockdown, so it's been nearly 7 months since I got my hair done 😂 roots down to my ears but I made the mistake of doing my own blonde once, never again, so I'll wait 😂 she just can't follow the rules, makes me so cross how people just don't give a tit!

Reactions: 4
So she films and photographs absolutely everything usually, but didn't manage to video or picture him actually cutting her hair? Hmm, I smell a rat.

Reactions: 26
That definitely wasn't done by Dan watching YouTube tutorials... Like if you are going to break the rules, just don't post! If she wanted a trim why the duck would she not say to him, here that's too much hair you're cutting! My hairdresser couldn't fit me in before they closed before the lockdown, so it's been nearly 7 months since I got my hair done 😂 roots down to my ears but I made the mistake of doing my own blonde once, never again, so I'll wait 😂 she just can't follow the rules, makes me so cross how people just don't give a tit!
And salons open again next month, she’s gone as long as this so why the urgency now.

A few of you have said but really, what happened to those jobs she was offered?

Reactions: 1
She’s really done a 7 months post 😳 my future, my everything. Don’t think I’ve said anything like that to my fella in 7 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s really done a 7 months post 😳 my future, my everything. Don’t think I’ve said anything like that to my fella in 7 years.
it’s mental...who counts each month 🤣🤣 I’m starting to loose count of how old my baby is let alone a relationship haha.

Also made me laugh at the fact that those bloody gummies are more well travelled than most of us at the moment!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really do wonder what she does all day. I’m not working from home or anything but in between Tattle I have so many bits and pieces to do around the home and get out for hour and half a day walking. She’s clearly not doing her steps or any workouts at the moment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.