Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve decided to start doing some research into Goli. They look like the makings of a MLM rather than an actual brand that wanted to work for her. There’s some stuff on Reddit too.

Definitely not a legit company and these gummies are probably full of tit too

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She does eat some random shite together it’s like what my 13 year old would pull what’s easy out the freezer

Reactions: 2
What I wanted

What are Dan and the rest of the family eating?
For some one that doesn’t like stuffing she’s got a big wedge there.

I think you guys are right she films literally everything and one pump cutting her hair would be perfect content for her couples page but no not one pic so I smells rat her hair is suspiciously shinny too.

deffo been rule breaking again

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she’s got her discount codes on her Facebook 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve decided to start doing some research into Goli. They look like the makings of a MLM rather than an actual brand that wanted to work for her. There’s some stuff on Reddit too.

Also had a ‘Remembrance Sunday’ flash sale that got pulled after I called them out on it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

im Sure I read a comment that asked thirsty how many bottles she had sold?🤔 did think it was strange, should’ve screen shotted it. So she must get money when they are bought.

Also had a ‘Remembrance Sunday’ flash sale that got pulled after I called them out on it.
Disgusting!!

also I used my insta to fake sign up, they literally don’t care how many followers you got they just make you feel like you’re “important” by getting you to advertise their product and getting a pittance in commission in return. It’s a scam 😂😂 they don’t even send you free gummies, it’s not a paid partnership like regular influencers

agh Kirsty is so stupid

Reactions: 4
Seem to recall her saying when she got them she had paid for them with her own money

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:

Keepingupwithkirstylea #15: Dairylea and One-Pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a Wally.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't understand why she doesn'thave one or the other? I mean if she knew she wasn't able to eat for hours and hours then I'd understand but who needs all that when she can have lunch at noon?

Reactions: 5
I don't understand why she doesn'thave one or the other? I mean if she knew she wasn't able to eat for hours and hours then I'd understand but who needs all that when she can have lunch at noon?
She’s also got plenty of time to prepare a nutritious protein & fibre rich breakfast. This is a running out the door kind of breakfast. It actually makes me sick how lazy she is.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.