Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just turnt up and caught up on the thread!
What a lovely photo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here, here, here. Where's the phone case photo with her and the best pal??? Will we see her and the modle boyfriend on the next throw yer tits back Thursday pic?? Will it be of her and the handsome kissing??

Reactions: 3
Here, here, here. Where's the phone case photo with her and the best pal??? Will we see her and the modle boyfriend on the next throw yer tits back Thursday pic?? Will it be of her and the handsome kissing??
She looks MASSIVE in that latest picture 😬😬😬
I mean I've said it before. I'm a unit myself but no way would I pose like that for a picture on a public profile. What a mess!!

Reactions: 2
Latest pic ? Just why ? Only person that can get away with that face is pink lol !!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s quiet today. She’s either lying in Penfold’s bed eating satay sticks with houmous (it doesn’t go!!!) all day whilst watching TV ..
... or she’s gone on a day trip to Shirley to see her mummy.

Reactions: 11
Has Penfold lost his job now too.
Or is Kirsty making hime use up all his holiday to make her breakfast.
Sure she goes home every Thursday

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.