Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GINJ86

She’s really done a 7 months post 😳 my future, my everything. Don’t think I’ve said anything like that to my fella in 7 years.
it’s mental...who counts each month 🤣🤣 I’m starting to loose count of how old my baby is let alone a relationship haha.

Also made me laugh at the fact that those bloody gummies are more well travelled than most of us at the moment!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Foundmypeople

Our nieces and nephews 🤣 isn't she celebrating her ONE YEAR anniversary in August?? I've got condiments in my cupboard that are older than their relationship, do me a favour!

• Haha

Whateverrr

I definitely think she sent it to herself. The weird name insinuating it’s an ex of Penfold, all the strong independent woman stuff after. She doesn’t get much activity on her posts and has obviously done something to get a bit.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
And the excuses have started already as to why she is not hitting her targets. Want a treat then just fit it into your calorie allowance & how much effort is it really to put on a watch? Piss poor attempt in her 1st week & it’s not like she is calorie counting for the 1st time she attempted it last summer

Gobbylurker

Christ she annoys me beyond belief. Finished job searching?! You finish job searching when you’ve got a job!

Making cookies for her nieces that she can drop off on yet another non essential journey.

She doesn’t want a bloody job, she literally loves life when she’s got nothing to do all day. She looks so cheerful prancing around to the music, none of that when she was (briefly) working. She’ll be pregnant before she gets a job interview 🙄

• Haha

Gobbylurker

What the fudge must be people opposite his house think, watching her pose like that on his drive? They must be absolutely pissing themselves. I bet she’s there for ages with him taking photo after photo of her. Why on earth would she think any of the photos she’s posted of herself lately are Insta worthy? They are all absolutely awful, she looks massive and she’s acting like she’s 12.

I really want to unfollow her but as cringe as it is, it’s bloody hilarious 🤣

• Haha

Foundmypeople

Do you think she only had room to pack her skinny syrups so she only has the clothes she was wearing when she moved in? Or do you think the lockdown bulge means they're the only ones that fit? A vest, leggings and an open shirt 🤣

Reactions: 11

Gobbylurker

Her followers are dropping like flies, she’s lost 150 in the last 30 days. 150 people realised how boring she is and how little she has to offer anything, she’s not inspiring in any way. Desperately clinging now to plugging the most cringe couples account I have ever seen in my life, and trying to get people to buy jelly things she’s only tasted once and thinks taste alright, or chemical sauces so she can earn a couple of pence.

I’m sure a massive bulk of her followers must be dormant weight loss accounts, I bet the amount that are genuinely following her now is about a third of the amount of followers she has.

I’d unfollow her if I wasn’t weirdly enjoying the car crash 🤣

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

So she:

doesn’t like full eggs but actually eats full eggs.

eats veg with every meal but doesn’t actually eat veg with every meal.

posts about motivation yet gave up on her steps count three days in.

eats ‘gummies’ that give her enough life to sit in her jobless arse all day.

Gone in the head, that one.
Haha can we also add:

eats pasta, but doesn’t really like the texture,
eats stuffing but doesn’t really like it,
smothers dinner in gravy but doesn’t really do gravy

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s quiet today. She’s either lying in Penfold’s bed eating satay sticks with houmous (it doesn’t go!!!) all day whilst watching TV ..
... or she’s gone on a day trip to Shirley to see her mummy.

Monkey47

VIP Member
Is she OK? She cuts ans weighs her eggs to make them low calorie? Here's an idea, if you want to keep it low calorie maybe replace the fucking crumpets with a toasted thin and remove one of the yolks since thats the bit with the fat and calories? Smutty cow
She doesn’t like them big? Wasn’t she inhaling duck eggs not so long ago 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha