Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 days into a challenge to hit 10k steps a day and she’s only managed two 🙈🙈 Absolute cringe. It’s not difficult to hit 10k steps a day at all with a bit of effort. It just means going for an actual walk and not sitting watching Netflix and eating blondies 🤦🏽‍♀️
I'm quite disappointed tbh as she seemed so ready and raring that go. Sett out her goals and seemed so sensible and realistic about it. Then bam, day four and she's not done her steps or eaten in a calorie deficit and same for day five I think. With those blondies, lotus milkshakes and wot not. Sounds silly but I honestly felt a bit excited for her that she would be influencing in a positive way to lose weight at a sustainable rate and in a calorie deficit. Oh well. Perhaps these are just a couple of off days and she will be back on it ASAP.

Reactions: 5
I'm quite disappointed tbh as she seemed so ready and raring that go. Sett out her goals and seemed so sensible and realistic about it. Then bam, day four and she's not done her steps or eaten in a calorie deficit and same for day five I think. With those blondies, lotus milkshakes and wot not. Sounds silly but I honestly felt a bit excited for her that she would be influencing in a positive way to lose weight at a sustainable rate and in a calorie deficit. Oh well. Perhaps these are just a couple of off days and she will be back on it ASAP.
Are you ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same as much as I take the piss and banter her I would love to see her do well and achieve her goals.
In other news on TikTok our Kirsty is back to taking the piss out of COVID in a questionable accenct that some may see as racist.

let’s hope any new employees don’t see that

Such a lovely girl not

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I agree, I felt almost proud of her a few days ago that she seemed to have a bit of focus and enthusiasm, but then it doesn’t even last a couple of days. Maybe she’ll find her motivation again, who knows 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I agree, I felt almost proud of her a few days ago that she seemed to have a bit of focus and enthusiasm, but then it doesn’t even last a couple of days. Maybe she’ll find her motivation again, who knows 🤷‍♀️
zero willpower and it's sad to see. I kind of feel bad laughing at these two but at the same time can't look away, which is on me to sort out I guess!

Reactions: 3
I literally think the only way she’s gonna achieve anything is if all her social media accounts got shut down. All she cares about is bragging about her “handsome” and the amazing things they do together. Also don’t really care if she succeeds or
not, she’s a vile person who breaks the rules then brags about it, so until she acknowledges that she’s a rule breaker who potentially gave Covid to her family by switching households, I’m here to watch her with the 🍿

Reactions: 7
I literally think the only way she’s gonna achieve anything is if all her social media accounts got shut down. All she cares about is bragging about her “handsome” and the amazing things they do together.
Totally agree. Living life on the gram is so destructive.

I see she posted her steps but not her cals 👀 telling half a story here Krusty. I think we can work out the rest ourselves....

Reactions: 1
I see she posted her steps but not her cals 👀 telling half a story here Krusty. I think we can work out the rest ourselves....
I thought this too no posted calories aka she went over bet we won’t see the calorie tracker again.
She only really hit her step goal on one day as the London day wasn’t really a conscious effort to up her steps.

does any one else get irrationally angered when she says walkkkkkkk.
I just want to punch myself in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What kind of a joke is 3k steps
I did 2k steps on Thursday 🙈🙈 literally rolled out of bed at 7am sat at my desk to start work and was still there after 8pm. I hate when that happens. Also, 2k steps in bathroom breaks when the bathroom is only next door? I'm wondering if I should be concerned 🤔

• Haha
Unfortunately this is typical Kirsty, she will not change

I did 2k steps on Thursday 🙈🙈 literally rolled out of bed at 7am sat at my desk to start work and was still there after 8pm. I hate when that happens. Also, 2k steps in bathroom breaks when the bathroom is only next door? I'm wondering if I should be concerned 🤔
I think the is forgivable... you’re working... she’s sat at home stuffing her face with gummies and clock watching, waiting for 1 pump to get home so she can have a good tickling

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I did 600 steps yesterday so I wouldn’t worry about it. Mobility issues suck.

Can some one gift her some new leggings what happened to the Nike ones she used to love in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.