Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseyneighbour30

Wow she’s a changed woman, job hunting and going to do a workout later 😱 please gram that kirst, I always need a laugh on a Monday!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Foundmypeople

I think my issue is all the motivational "no one can break me" shite she posts after. It's got a bit too much of an angle for my liking. Plus, who the fuck in their right mind is after Penfold? Makes no sense at all

Noseyneighbour30

GOING ON A PICNIC!!!! What the actual!! You are not allowed to do that, walk and exercise only. Is she stupid advertising it on social media god she gets my goat, didn’t know the rules had changed just for her 😡
She must’ve time jumped to March 8th

Put those droopy boobs away!
I absolutely hate the stupid questions ‘what have you got in your hand?’
A camera! Oh wow! Photographer handsomes

• Haha

Robbie09

VIP Member
Omg what a stupid bint posting all on her stories about her interviews and that’s shes been offered one but really wants other, that’s how it sounded to me.
I hope whoever has interviewed her, find her account lol

The irony that one of the biggest insults in that post is about none of us having jobs & being layabout scroungers. It’s a shame she didn’t give kirsry a talking too with the same passion during lockdown 1 😂😂
Hilarious if that is her mum. It’s definitely someone from London or Essex; you can tell from the writing. Layabout scroungers, lol, I bought my first house, on my own, aged 19, and I haven’t had a single day out of work since I was 16, studying as I went along.

One of my pet hates is when people say “ignore the haters” etc. This person has said all this “hatred” for Kirsty. What hatred??? I don’t hate her. I just find her absolutely baffling - how someone can run a weightloss account for years on end but never actually lose any weight is entertaining!! Simple as that. “YOUR moaning about someone improving their health and fitness” ...... but she isn’t; that’s our point!

Happy to have a conversation about ISIS at anytime by the way, but it’s not as funny as comparing identical “transformation” photos 🤣

Last edited:

Noseyneighbour30

Jesus so annoying in those videos ‘she liked me, I mean who doesn’t, IM JOKING, blah blah blah’

Tbh kirst I reckon most people don’t 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

BettyBeau

VIP Member
We have so much in common
We both have nieces/nephews wow so does nearly every other couple they just don’t announce there bf sisters pregnancy like their own all call each other’s family their own after 6 months.
I’m sorry declared that they were falling in love after the 3rd date.and giving out relationship advice Kirsty you have had temporary jobs longer than this realtionship and that’s saying something.

stop being such a prick you know nothing about having a healthy adult realtionship you live in your boyfriends mums back bedroom
and you have had one weekend away bloody weirdo

Came on here to say this! Turnt 🥴 ..... not even a word 😂

God she’s such a twat, how can she live with herself eating her boyfriend of 6 months parents food sat up in their spare room on her own?! Re the job search, unfortunately she has no skills . . .
Crumpets, jam and hot chocolate
Egg, flatbread and houmous

she’s really packing that fruit and veg in again today 😆

This made me 🤦🏼‍♀️ hope she’s not filling out application forms with that spelling!
“I went Brit school with Adele but I couldn’t act or sing so I turnt my hand to admin in clinics, I have worked for free monfs in the last two years. Giz a job”.

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Gummies are giving her more energy and one pump clearer skin.
Facts
You only achieved your step count twice this week and one pump has a bigger beard than Father Christmas so not sure how he’s judging the clearer skin.
You big joker

• Haha

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Raw sausages for breakfast again. Also note how the camera has not picked up how crispy the bacon is like it did last time. .... You know, when the flash made it look cremated. ... .. That's because it WAS cremated 😂

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂 I’ve just seen the part where she said she’s not as toned as she once was. WHEN!??

• Haha

Gobbylurker

They really are all just a load of rule breakers aren’t they.

The bit that grips my shit the most though is that even if they are breaking rules, seeing family, whatever, why does she need to keep documenting it? Dropping cakes off for family on non essential journeys, constant trips to shops rather than one decent big shop, making lunch for Daniel’s sister (she may be in a childcare bubble to be fair so I’ll let her off). But why does she need to keep telling people? Some people are sacrificing so much, haven’t seen any family, even from a distance, for the best part of a year. She’s just rubbing peoples noses in it with her constant hints to rule breaking.

She’s just a disrespectful lump.

Reactions: 10

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
If she must eat pancakes and she must have protein why not make protein pancakes? I just noticed she put interview tomorrow at 1pm on the diary but no details
I wonder if she’s printed out and laminated her “ten facts about Kirsty” list to hand to the interview panel.

• Haha

Kaytee92

I've followed her for a long time, I was getting more irate with her Saturday morning weigh in's being " 2 pand on, not boffad" - Lauren from the Catherine Tate show.

Then she mentioned Tattle and I found a whole lot of other people who felt the same.

I'm guessing she only has a leather jacket to wear and they don't fit over checked shirts.