Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine any of Penners mates following their joint Instagram page and there she is declaring to all that itā€™s her time of the month!! Who cares, itā€™s not like sheā€™s the epitome of health the rest of the time and everyone will wonder why sheā€™s having pancakes...itā€™s hardly out of character! šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know someone who has her on facebook and she's done a status this morning shaming people for being excited about the pubs reopening, saying theres 'more to life than getting shitfaced'

Racist Trace has commented saying 'just because you don't drink' etc etc, which is news to me seeing as she was drinking like a fish during the first lockdown

can't believe she is so self-righteous, if someone commented 'theres more to life than skinny syrups and lying about weightloss' she'd block them so fast šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know someone who has her on facebook and she's done a status this morning shaming people for being excited about the pubs reopening, saying theres 'more to life than getting shitfaced'

Racist Trace has commented saying 'just because you don't drink' etc etc, which is news to me seeing as she was drinking like a fish during the first lockdown

can't believe she is so self-righteous, if someone commented 'theres more to life than skinny syrups and lying about weightloss' she'd block them so fast šŸ˜‚
She has Daniel now so she doesnā€™t need to go anywhere or be excited by ā€œnormal lifeā€ because her handsome is her world and she needs to keep him hostage at home, she has no time to get shitfaced! šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God I do hope this potential new job or employees there, look on social media first

Reactions: 3
That tiktok is cringe ā€˜when you ask your boyfriend to do something and he says laterā€™ get off ya ass and do it yourself

Reactions: 2

She was drinking wine on valentines

Hope her interview wasnā€™t with Clinell (stanitiser) canā€™t imagine they would be happy with the COVID rule breaks

She was drinking wine on valentines

Hope her interview wasnā€™t with Clinell (stanitiser) canā€™t imagine they would be happy with the COVID rule breaks
I noticed that but thought it was maybe just an advert

Reactions: 1

She isnā€™t pregnant is she? Not drinking?

Canā€™t move his hand but can move far enough to reach her phone and take a selfie. Sure Jan
1458C586-2811-4E69-BFF0-67F5B2F68E0E.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It's alright Penfold, the only way I'd be able to sleep with her is by sticking my hand over her face too šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.