Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she say they were something like 40p? Discount code they would be free.
I tried one (before she started posting them and I paid 25p) they are not great and I don’t understand why she needs extra protein? She’s not working out or anything.

I tried one (before she started posting them and I paid 25p) they are not great and I don’t understand why she needs extra protein? She’s not working out or anything.
It keeps her full apparently. Same way a proper meal would if she ate one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's her 8th time of this month so shes using it as an excuse to be a pig. Greedy bastard couldnt even wait for her waffles to cook before smothering them in tit and shovelling them in her face. Fuel for the "job searching"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she must eat pancakes and she must have protein why not make protein pancakes? I just noticed she put interview tomorrow at 1pm on the diary but no details

Reactions: 2
How many times does she want to write 'We share the same birthday!' we get it, well done you.

Reactions: 3
If she must eat pancakes and she must have protein why not make protein pancakes? I just noticed she put interview tomorrow at 1pm on the diary but no details
I wonder if she’s printed out and laminated her “ten facts about Kirsty” list to hand to the interview panel.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why must she have an overcooked duck egg? It doesn't go with the rest of that food!! It's so weird

Reactions: 1
Why must she have an overcooked duck egg? It doesn't go with the rest of that food!! It's so weird
Loads of veg there I see 🙄 “I have fruit and veg with every meal”
All she’s had today is a bit of banana.

Reactions: 1
That Tik Tok.

Ignoring the fact she looks like Hagrid...

.. that’s not Croydon, that’s Bernie’s house in Sutton. There are icicles on the windows so it was Xmas time .... when she went quiet on Insta and was allegedly at home.

As for her lunch, nothing goes together lol

Have the buns on a salad.

Those prawn things are formed, they aren’t actual prawns.

Her ass must stink.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone looked at her tiktok account? There's a video on there about how her ex boyfriend cheated on her so she slept with his dad...

And many, many head wobbling lip syncing (with the captions 'I can actually sing in real life' 🙄)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has anyone looked at her tiktok account? There's a video on there about how her ex boyfriend cheated on her so she slept with his dad...

And many, many head wobbling lip syncing (with the captions 'I can actually sing in real life' 🙄)
Oh Christ she’s so immature and unemployed and bored isn’t she?

She’s crap at TikTok too ....

YOU ARE = YOU’RE ......... how many bleeping times.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.