Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes waiting for them to give her a discount code, she’s tagging them in nearly every post the massive bloody sad act 🤦🏽‍♀️
Didn’t she say they were something like 40p? Discount code they would be free.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣 her latest post, those f-ing gummies again 🤣 what’s actually cracked me up is her saying that they taste unreal. Wow she must eat some tit tasting food to think some apple cider gummie taste unreal 🤣 for me to describe something as unreal it would have to taste absolutely amazing. Jesus Christ, she’d say her sh*t tasted unreal if there was a chance she could sell it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So that day they took the 40p water and the gummies on a poxy photo shoot?! What the actual duck?! First class twats, the pair of them. A match made in heaven to be fair 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I posted this a few weeks ago 😂 that’s been all I see when I see his shiny head
I couldn't put my finger on it for ages, the beard and Penfold comments were clouding me for a while but then I had a lurk through their old pics and it hit me! You beat me to it. Great minds eh 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Argh the caption. From someone who didn’t and doesn’t follow the rules..

also we all know her followers are weight loss accounts who probs aren’t active now and fake ones bought.

The only engagement she gets is from us tattlers. we should stop really then she’ll lose her place in the ‘iNsTaGrAm AlGoRiThM’

Also that cringe worthy tiktok if asking you a question when on lunch. Erm Kirsty you cannot keep a job past probation...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
‘Stick to the rules’ from the Queen of rule breaking!! Righto Kirst.

And the TikTok 🙈- don’t ask me a question on my lunch break. You struggle to keep a job til lunchtime hun, so I wouldn’t worry too much.

FML 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Laughed out loud at the last couples post. We went to the Isle of Wight ... did you?!?!? You’ve never mentioned it!!! That’s the only place they have been so I guess that’s all they have to talk about.

We climbed a hill that day. Get in the bin! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Argh the caption. From someone who didn’t and doesn’t follow the rules..

also we all know her followers are weight loss accounts who probs aren’t active now and fake ones bought.

The only engagement she gets is from us tattlers. we should stop really then she’ll lose her place in the ‘iNsTaGrAm AlGoRiThM’

Also that cringe worthy tiktok if asking you a question when on lunch. Erm Kirsty you cannot keep a job past probation...
That’s the amazing perfect top she found and bigged up on her stories for days before the big reveal ... and it TURNT out to be a black tee shirt from Primark 😂

Me to my boyfriend: shall we set up a couples page on Instagram?

Boyfriend: duck off, I’ve got a business to run.

The difference between adults and these middle aged simpletons 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Every one stick to the rules unless your names Kirsty then it’s perfectly ok to break every single one of them practice what you preach hun.

Reactions: 8
I was looking to see how many followers are on her page and I can’t believe (well I suppose I can actually) she’s posted 19.7 thousand times 🤣 Even the decent accounts with a lot more followers haven’t posted that much! Does she ever get off Instagram and have a life! It just goes to show how everything she does is for show, girl can’t do anything without posting it on the gram!

I was looking to see how many followers are on her page and I can’t believe (well I suppose I can actually) she’s posted 19.7 thousand times 🤣 Even the decent accounts with a lot more followers haven’t posted that much! Does she ever get off Instagram and have a life! It just goes to show how everything she does is for show, girl can’t do anything without posting it on the gram!
I’ve never noticed that before😟 I went to look at my own number of posts for a comparison and I have 252 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Breakfast looks tit and same as every day period or not.
We know your birthday is on the same day, you don’t need to mention it every post 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

40 posts on my account 😂😂😂😂

Well the discount water code came 🤣🤣 she’s such a sad act!
But they are only 40p each? Baffled 😂
Never heard of these drinks and certainly won’t be buying them because they’re recommended by a morbidly obese unemployed lump.

Well the discount water code came 🤣🤣 she’s such a sad act!
But they are only 40p each? Baffled 😂
Never heard of these drinks and certainly won’t be buying them because they’re recommended by a morbidly obese unemployed lump.

• Haha
I’ve got less posts than she’s got for this week.

She does know the month ends on Sunday right? Good luck getting a job by then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.