Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never understand how she has such a large following, she’s clearly not the full ticket. She is acting like a school girl with her first boyfriend, she’s also an actual idiot. The other day posting “stick to the rules” and we will be out of this soon. Then a few days later she’s going on a picnic.

she actually makes my blood boil. I’ve had to unfollow her, because I’ve realised I was one of the idiots adding to her large undeserved following!
I’ve been thinking of doing the same!! Imagine how many followers she’d have if all us tattlers left but kept 1 spy 😂

Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure picnics are not allowed, she's such a bleep.

Sorry but she is
Yet everyone in local areas close to me are complaining how’s it’s only the University students not following Covid rules - yet they don’t seem to include the locals neither local adults and local Youths. Crazy that isn’t it 😆

Yet you’ve got krusty filming on her own very special episode of The Undateables!!! With an actual prawn sandwich!!!

Two words spring to mind when I see her..... Phwoar fishy!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was a member of her group and she told everyone she was being cyber bullied on here so had to take a look! She was an awful member. Spent hours talking about herself and then not interested in anyone else. Used to stomp out if she had a bad week and generally act like a total diva. Tried to take over every conversation and generally rude and unfriendly. Thought she was the star and very jealous of anyone who did well...one to be avoided at all costs
Having listened to hundreds of her conversations on the train I can support this 100%

• Wow
  • Heart
I’m confused I thought she was maintaining her 4 stone loads be interesting to see what she says her overall weight is after this 7lb loss remember that time she told every one she has gain a few pounds and then had to back track and open up and say she had out on 11lbs.
Just own it Kirsty

• Heart
Looking forward to the gain of 7lbs this month and not the loss 👀😂.
Fishy mess
To be fair I think she will probably have a good month but it will be water loss & nothing else then she will struggle. It will be an interesting month though

Reactions: 1
I try not to take part in criticising how she looks as I do think that’s cruel, but it’s amazing how horrendous her diet is. She should be able to lose 7lbs no problem if she tried. I’m TONS smaller than her (not bragging, I’m still overweight but not like her) and have lost that in two weeks by eating properly and exercising. Also, weight loss is 60% food, and not just eating veg but not eating processed crap like those rice cakes.

Of course she isn't excited for the pubs to open and going out. It means that penfold will be able to go out with his mates again and she won't be having that. You can guarantee she will have said this to gaslight him into not going out out with his mates.

Plus can someone tell her March has 31 days.... Lol

Reactions: 8
Do you reckon none of her clothes fit that’s why she has random outfits that don’t go together

Reactions: 11
Her last post looks like she’s in a hospital foyer 🧐 And in a pandemic and lockdown, has chosen to hashtag outout 🙄

Reactions: 5
Huh they went out at 1am??? Where did you see this?

That’s something you do when your like 16/17 not a 30+ year old adult HAHAHAHHA

Who goes out for a drive at 1am?! Gosh I must be strange I was a bed by 8pm after my shift was done.

Love to be a fly on the wall. Imagine parents a bed and 28 year old daughter just up and about stomping around leaving for a drive at 1am in the morning?! What do they think what do they say?! If I was staying at home and my mother could hear be in and out at 1am she’d be asking what the duck are you doing during a pandemic going out on your own for a drive in the AM. I don’t get it 🤣

Reactions: 2
Why are they posting the exact same content from their individual accounts on their joint page? We are just seeing everything twice!

Reactions: 4
OMG her latest story addressing the pic in the ‘hospital’
WE are not pregnant I’m just FAT 😱😱😱😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t get over how rude she comes across

She is so defensive

She could actually be a really down to earth honest account that people can relate to.

Instead she is just rude and patronising. Very unlikeable.

OMG her latest story addressing the pic in the ‘hospital’
WE are not pregnant I’m just FAT 😱😱😱😂😂

She’s saying that about pregnancy because some of you guys been saying it here. “I’ve had quite a few messages” She’s a rotten liar
And why does she keep saying “we are not are we?” Looking at Daniel. The girls an absolute jar I’m surprised he hasn’t chucked her out.

Reactions: 9
She really is a twit. Not one post asking if she's at the hospital. The pic she's talking about is the pissy bit of the car park in Sutton. And wtf is the rambling message from someone who appears to have mh issues all about. She really is thick as her thighs. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.