Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that but thought it was maybe just an advert
She likes to pretend that she doesn't drink as she then appears to look healthier.

Look at the amount of photos she's taken where she has a glass of wine in her hand.........loads of them

Reactions: 8
GOING ON A PICNIC!!!! What the actual!! You are not allowed to do that, walk and exercise only. Is she stupid advertising it on social media god she gets my goat, didnā€™t know the rules had changed just for her šŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 15
GOING ON A PICNIC!!!! What the actual!! You are not allowed to do that, walk and exercise only. Is she stupid advertising it on social media god she gets my goat, didnā€™t know the rules had changed just for her šŸ˜”
She mustā€™ve time jumped to March 8th

Put those droopy boobs away!
I absolutely hate the stupid questions ā€˜what have you got in your hand?ā€™
A camera! Oh wow! Photographer handsomes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She mustā€™ve time jumped to March 8th

Put those droopy boobs away!
I absolutely hate the stupid questions ā€˜what have you got in your hand?ā€™
A camera! Oh wow! Photographer handsomes
Me too! He looked bored of it today too!

Reactions: 5
Moans when people ā€˜trollā€™ her, but advertises the fact that, yet again, sheā€™s breaking the bleeping rules. First class twit. She makes my blood boil. The next time she preaches follow the rules guuuyyyysssss Iā€™m going to blow my top.

Reactions: 9
I will never understand how she has such a large following, sheā€™s clearly not the full ticket. She is acting like a school girl with her first boyfriend, sheā€™s also an actual idiot. The other day posting ā€œstick to the rulesā€ and we will be out of this soon. Then a few days later sheā€™s going on a picnic.

she actually makes my blood boil. Iā€™ve had to unfollow her, because Iā€™ve realised I was one of the idiots adding to her large undeserved following!

I will never understand how she has such a large following, sheā€™s clearly not the full ticket. She is acting like a school girl with her first boyfriend, sheā€™s also an actual idiot. The other day posting ā€œstick to the rulesā€ and we will be out of this soon. Then a few days later sheā€™s going on a picnic.

she actually makes my blood boil. Iā€™ve had to unfollow her, because Iā€™ve realised I was one of the idiots adding to her large undeserved following!
If I thought she might listen I would message her to point this out but she would only call me a troll and go on a #bekind rant. Oh and Iā€™d be blocked which I wouldnā€™t lose any sleep over but I quite enjoy the car crash šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Hampton Court is half an hour drive from Sutton Iā€™m not sure that counts as local.

Reactions: 2
100% sure Dan the man thinks heā€™s on a bleeping documentary with that camera pointed in his face half the time šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.
Also the ā€œpicnicā€ šŸ˜³
Couple of sandwiches a Kit Kat and the most AmAzInG water in the world.
Fishy fat mess of a girl mess.

Reactions: 4
I'm pretty sure picnics are not allowed, she's such a bleep.

Sorry but she is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm pretty sure picnics are not allowed, she's such a bleep.

Sorry but she is
Donā€™t apologise she is a bleep rules donā€™t apply if you are Kirsty. She was only preaching every one follow the rules the other day yet first chance she gets sheā€™s off out breaking the rules DICK HEAD

Shatsu curry for dinner tonight šŸ¤¢šŸ’© looks like something my irritable bowel would kick out after one of Thirstys egg and crabstick lunches

• Haha
Reactions: 13
those breadcrumbs just look sprinkled on there, they donā€™t even look fried šŸ˜‚ and the SAUCE wtf. If Kirsty is cooking I would rather starve to death babes xoxo

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.