Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4st in 60 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain to me why the duck does she say ‘anyone using my aff link let me know then o can PERSONALLY thank you! Like she’s a bleeping Queen 👸🏼 or celeb!!! What even is the link? Bet it’s not discount code. She’s such a thick cow- winds me up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kirsty if you don't like pasta don't eat it!
Be an adult and eat some fruit and veg
That lunch .... Crumpets for 527 calories.... Could have a cheeseburger 😂

Reactions: 4
Kirsty if you don't like pasta don't eat it!
Be an adult and eat some fruit and veg
That lunch .... Crumpets for 527 calories.... Could have a cheeseburger 😂
It’s always so beige, where’s your fibre girl!

she can’t cook, unless it’s a sugar fatty cheesecake for 20 but again it’s not cooking it’s just mixing and sticking in the fridge, and when no one else cooks for her and she has to do her own it’s always this random beige carb shite

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey long time lurker, I am not surprised by her being let go from her job when she flagrantly disregards the rules. Has put her family at risk of covid and lives her live on IG. She is so rough. I wouldn’t be surprised if poor penners will be selling his Lego to feed Kirsty’s addiction of being a model. Bring on the selling toxic sauces and the gym work outs. Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So is she going to chill out at Penners all day whilst he and his family are at work all day? I can't imagine they will feel comfortable with that at all or will it be back to home and secret weekend meetings?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So is she going to chill out at Penners all day whilst he (and probably) his family are at work all day? I can't imagine they will feel comfortable with that at all or will it be back to home and secret weekend meetings?
Or looking after her sisters kids 🙄

Reactions: 2
Can’t wait for another title 😂 keepingupwithkirstylee #14 hasn’t lost weight but lost her job 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My partner would find it so odd if I not only took a selfie every damn morning but had him pose with me too 😂

I’ll give her this much - it takes some kind of commitment to take a mirror selfie (not least with your partner!) at 6.30 every morning before work. I can barely look at myself rushing off to work at that time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.