Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4st in 60 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I REALLY hope that she actually gets a job quickly, as I feel for for Penners. He might be lumbered with her at his Mum and Dads and he also, will be the o e supporting her. Remember when moaned about her DeNiro not paying £7 for Disney plus?

I think he is a vulnerable person, and now he has become even more vunerable as he is in love.

Reactions: 8
Reckon she went back to her job and talked tit like she does on Instagram and landed herself in it re the whole covid thing.

Reactions: 8
Back promoting princess planning shite to get some money behind her, rather recycle a 99p water bottle than pay over the odds for a plastic bottle, get a grip!! It's a shame some people fall for the tit these people "promote"

Reactions: 10
457 calories for her breakfast smoothie! 😲
Also why is she still using protein powder, it’s also got 2 tbsps of peanut butter, again I’m guessing this is for protein also! She’s not exercising anymore, even when she was the exercise she was doing wouldn’t have required a truck load of protein. It’s madness, I don’t understand her at all. Take out the protein powder and half the pb and she would’ve had a smoothie a lot less calorie dense 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I hope she goes home.
how embarrassing her scrounging around his house in her nightwear with her spaniel ear tits 🙈🤣.
What is the attraction of her?
she looks smelly and damp. Also wish penfold
Would Hoover his bedroom carpet 👀..
Or maybe mummy does it once a week 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I REALLY hope that she actually gets a job quickly, as I feel for for Penners. He might be lumbered with her at his Mum and Dads and he also, will be the o e supporting her. Remember when moaned about her DeNiro not paying £7 for Disney plus?

I think he is a vulnerable person, and now he has become even more vunerable as he is in love.
She will absolutely use him ! Wonder if she will get pregnant soon!

457 calories for her breakfast smoothie! 😲
Also why is she still using protein powder, it’s also got 2 tbsps of peanut butter, again I’m guessing this is for protein also! She’s not exercising anymore, even when she was the exercise she was doing wouldn’t have required a truck load of protein. It’s madness, I don’t understand her at all. Take out the protein powder and half the pb and she would’ve had a smoothie a lot less calorie dense 🤦🏼‍♀️
She could have had egg on toast for less cals & a good amount of protein in that!

Reactions: 3
Nearly 500 calories on a shake, I personally would rather eat eggs or cereal for half the calories! She's been up since 3am applying for jobs and he brought her up her shake in bed before he went to work... 🙈 Should she not be making him something if she's awake to make his mornings easier before he goes to work, seeing as she's nowhere to be?! Or she couldn't find the time to make herself something in all that time being awake? 🙄

Reactions: 5
I hope she goes home.
how embarrassing her scrounging around his house in her nightwear with her spaniel ear tits 🙈🤣.
What is the attraction of her?
she looks smelly and damp. Also wish penfold
Would Hoover his bedroom carpet 👀..
Or maybe mummy does it once a week 😂😂
She should run the hoover round......the least she could do for upkeep

Reactions: 6
I’d be mortified if I was living in my boyfriends PARENTS home and all I did was laze around all day while he goes out to work. Bloody hell.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.