Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4st in 60 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another big calorific dessert made 😅
I so wanted to message and ask about the calories but pretend it's because I'm calorie counting (my new insta isn't blocked) obviously I won't do that as its breaking tattle rules and I'll just get a shock block.

I wish she would post her real weight.

Nah, perks of being a famous model 😉😂
LOL I still don't get how she is a model or how she can call herself that. I'm size 12 and average looking. If I started calling myself a model, I think everyone I know would be on the blower to the nearest mental health hospital and I would be sectioned for severe Delusion. She's makes me laugh though abeilt unintentionally, I'll give her that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her brother is a proper prick, Pervy DeNiro and Racist Trace....only decent one is the sister.

Found out today, that a work colleague has lost 3 people in 2 weeks to covid.....and pricks like the Dowlings walk around like they are Gods.

I don't like wishing bad things to people, however I hope they all get fined massively

Reactions: 4
Her brother is a proper prick, Pervy DeNiro and Racist Trace....only decent one is the sister.

Found out today, that a work colleague has lost 3 people in 2 weeks to covid.....and pricks like the Dowlings walk around like they are Gods.

I don't like wishing bad things to people, however I hope they all get fined massively
They really come across as vile twats don't they

Reactions: 2
Who the duck has sprouts with teriyaki chicken? And I like sprouts.
Haha yes to this and I love them too! How the duck does she have nearly 22k followers and who the duck likes her food pictures are they mental. There is nothing inspirational about her grid at all. I don’t follow anymore but can still sneaky peak, people can unfollow if they want.
Can I also just say like someone else said recently I’m also not a fan of the name calling & body shaming on here sometimes, particularly of penners, I think he’s an innocent in all this and seems like an alright guy with a big heart, he’s just been suckered in by KLD, she is one this page should focus on. My beef is with her horrible narcissistic personality and false information/messages she gives out around weight loss. The swapping & changing of sw, calorie counting, protein shakes etc etc, I saw a comment recently where she offered someone to Dm her if they wanted advice round calorie counting 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ That’d be like asking Donald trump for advice on losing with dignity!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Starting to like pasta" now!

I wouldn't trust her with anything to do with losing weight..

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed she really restricts herself with food In the week to just binge over the weekend ???

Reactions: 5
I have no issue with her becoming a plus size blogger, not calorie counting, not dieting or anything - as long as she stopped peddling chemical ridden skinny syrups as an affiliate - so making money off other people buying them - as I doubt she is using them regularly currently. I also find her idea of angles and knowing how to work a camera completely at odds with her shadows - today is a prime example. Her shadow face and stomach shadow do not match the angle
She is portraying at all. Just own your size and love of food and stop making money as a weight loss account.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed she really restricts herself with food In the week to just binge over the weekend ???
But for her to keep that size and or put weight on she’s got to be eating an additional 3500 calories on top. I don’t believe what she posts during week is all she eats.
Her shadow always tells another story too from her angled poses.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.