Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4st in 60 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s now an ambassador of an American weight loss product, well done Kristy you are now officially an influencer 👏🏼👏🏼
Definitely nothing to be proud of. I called them out back in November for having a ‘Remembrance Sunday Sale’ and they sent me a big message back apologising (rightly so). Vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She should be embarrassed peddling tit weight loss products that do nothing but prey on vulnerable people 😤

Reactions: 3
She should be embarrassed peddling tit weight loss products that do nothing but prey on vulnerable people 😤
And just to add further insult, she hasnt even bleeping tried it/used it herself. Trying to profit from her followers in this way is the lowest of the low, she really is a vile piece of tit

Reactions: 5
And just to add further insult, she hasnt even bleeping tried it/used it herself. Trying to profit from her followers in this way is the lowest of the low, she really is a vile piece of tit
I came on to say this! So her mum used it and loved it so she had to order, then she has tried one and it doesn't taste like vinegar? Glowing recommendation... Why does any brand pick her, she's literally the worst at advertising anything?! I despise people praying on people wanting to lose weight, I have been there and tried every fad diet known to man, I just wish I'd discovered a calorie deficit earlier! I would be less annoyed if she at least promoted something like crab sticks or crumpets lol something we've seen her eat and like regularly! As opposed to some shite she's never mentioned!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does she have to include Penners in EVERY post seriously give it a rest we know you have a boyfriend.
It’s like she’s 14

daniel made me breakfast
Me and Daniel love this
Me and Daniel tried this
Bet he even wipes her smelly hole

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she have to include Penners in EVERY post seriously give it a rest we know you have a boyfriend.
It’s like she’s 14

daniel made me breakfast
Me and Daniel love this
Me and Daniel tried this
Scary thing is he reposts all her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s like she’s 14

daniel made me breakfast
Me and Daniel love this
Me and Daniel tried this
Desperation, validation, adoration 🤣🤣
This has pissed me off from the on set of the relationship. OTT isn’t in it. She seems to need something to fixate on in life.

Reactions: 4
Her sister looks pretty slim in the pics. Not sure how she started off. I went through her posts (bored in lockdown) and her angles just show how little she’s actually lost. The garden ones from the summer when she was doing all the ‘small waist’ shots in her mirror, show how little progress she’s made.

Reactions: 2
Her sister looks pretty slim in the pics. Not sure how she started off. I went through her posts (bored in lockdown) and her angles just show how little she’s actually lost. The garden ones from the summer when she was doing all the ‘small waist’ shots in her mirror, show how little progress she’s made.
Yes the sister is looking great

Did she job search from 3am again poor Penners if he’s trying to sleep can use just imagine him having to he going on what about this job handsome PA or this one my handsome Model or this one handsome celeb

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm happy for the sister and she's had 2 kids, she really has made an effort to lose weight. It's probably been a bloody challenge BUT credit where it is due to her.

Reactions: 6
That breakfast the other day did they really need
A protein shake
A yoghurt drink
And a tumeric shot???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.