Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4st in 60 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got a new phone.......I should ask her for a review on it, lol. I wonder if Penners told her if the camera is good, as he takes alot of photos.

Is it countdown to a possible proposal on Sunday?

Whats your thoughts people?
I don’t think it will a proposal just yet .....

Reactions: 2
I don’t think it will a proposal just yet .....
No I don’t think so either. But there will be a show of a naff card, maybe some kind of heart jewellery like a heart shaped necklace and they will bake a heart shaped cake, heart shaped duck eggs, heart shaped pizza and everything will be heart shaped for a heart shaped weekend ❤🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No I don’t think so either. But there will be a show of a naff card, maybe some kind of heart jewellery like a heart shaped necklace and they will bake a heart shaped cake, heart shaped duck eggs, heart shaped pizza and everything will be heart shaped for a heart shaped weekend ❤🤯
And they’ll sneak up to Penfold’s bedroom whilst mummy and daddy Martin are watching Dancing on Ice to have a quiet bonk.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely a special lovers meal banquet in their own room they seem to always be in the dining room wonder if the parents let them have it as their own downstairs space 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry but why is she making such a big deal out of a new phone? I used to. when I was about 12 for Christ’s sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d imagine her mum and dad have lived there a long time and probably cost a small fraction of what it’s worth now when they bought it. They look older!

As for the dad being a director... I didn’t realise! For what type of company?
Some kind of alarm company he was in Saturday night takeaway.
No I think they only moved there in the last 10 years or so

Reactions: 1
Just caught up so many questions
1)why put one sad lonely piece of cucumber with the tacos?
2) did she add more cheese during filming?
3) why does Humpty Dumpty shave his head but not his beard?
4) why not recycle phone instead of putting in a drawer
5) is that old shirt really from boo boo or is it penfold's grandad's

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just caught up so many questions
1)why put one sad lonely piece of cucumber with the tacos?
2) did she add more cheese during filming?
3) why does Humpty Dumpty shave his head but not his beard?
4) why not recycle phone instead of putting in a drawer
5) is that old shirt really from boo boo or is it penfold's grandad's
1) Yes cause it’s what she fancied. Love the food your putting in your gob.
2) Yes as calories don’t count unless you listed them on the gram.
3) He only shaves his head and his pubes not his beard. Kirsty only shaves her beard not her pubes so it balances out.
4) She can’t recycle it as that would mean doing something nice not her style plus she cant bare to get rid of her phone case with the pic of her only mate Kerry who’s not been seen since 2019.
5) The shirt is our grandads aka penfolds grandads

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’ve just seen that video of her putting her phone in a drawer, what an idiot! 😂
I slept so much better last night after seeing that video 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Shes a first class twit.

Why doesn’t she just remove weight loss account from her bio? She’s admitted she’s ‘maintaining’ at the moment (ahem🤭). And posting (inaccurate) calories of 10 meals a week out of 21 is hardly an honest representation (clearly) of what’s she’s eating. Stop trying to fool vulnerable people into thinking that you can eat blondies, brownies, cheesecake etc three times a week and lose weight. bleeping fake twit.

Reactions: 7
Definitely a special lovers meal banquet in their own room they seem to always be in the dining room wonder if the parents let them have it as their own downstairs space 🤣
I thought the same lol. I always think maybe they’ve given their man child Daniel his own “den” - that room with the rancid rug in it.

I thought the same lol. I always think maybe they’ve given their man child Daniel his own “den” - that room with the rancid rug in it.
Yes!!!

must be their part of the house. I imagine it gets very cramped the house having 4 full grown adults - unsure if there are anymore siblings.
The stack of Pepsi Max on the table for the super bowl Sunday had me howling. 🤣

• Haha
Yes!!!

must be their part of the house. I imagine it gets very cramped the house having 4 full grown adults - unsure if there are anymore siblings.
The stack of Pepsi Max on the table for the super bowl Sunday had me howling. 🤣
Penners has a sister but she’s a grown up and has her own house and life lol 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.