Keepingupwithkirstylea #13 lost 4st in 60 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess she’s not isolating now. Wonder if her job was only temping though but if not she’s not looking likely to being there still as it was a dentists wasnt it? So shed be back as there open
the way she was saying about being off for christmas etc made me think she was going back....so she could have been given the shove....SHAME! why do bad things happen to good people....oh....hang on.... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
She’s so dumb. Her last post from her parents’ house was 4 days ago. Yet she’s honestly saying she hasn’t broken lockdown rules by moving to another household? Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s deffo reading here the account I’m pretty sure is hers was on last night looking at this thread.
They reaely comment unless it’s to correct something, they like all the nice comments and occasionally say something really out there to throw us off track but they are always looking at this thread.

Selfish cunts
Who do you think is kirsty?

Reactions: 5
I'm giving it 10 minutes and it will be deleted! what a bell end.
Agree luckily some one has posted it here and also been passed on to the report COVID breach web page.

people aren’t nosey if they are viewing a public profile and the only person who needs toget a life is you Kirsty Noone else

Kirtsy.....in case you are reading:

1) You didn't move into Daniels parents.....you just stayed there, there is a difference.

2) I don't believe you have ever had covid, again I think its ANOTHER lie.

3) imagine if someone else was behaving the way you do, gave it to your Nan and she passed away from it, how would you feel?

4) You're a selfish bleep

5) we are not nosey if you post your life online!

As horrible as this sounds, I hope you employers have seen your piss poor behaviour and terminate your employment.

No way was she temping....she would see it as beneath her. I've said time and time again.....she lasts 6-12 months max at a job.....probation is a witch for some people.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So correct me if I’m wrong before Christmas she stayed at penfolds for the second lockdown

Then she moved home
Tier 4 kicked in

She’s saying she had Covid
Now she’s back at Dan’s for the third lockdown

Moving between households is breaking the rules you absolute bellend

Staying there for a couple weeks, moving home then moving back doesn’t make it okay

Daniels parents shouldn’t be putting up with this

• Heart
Reactions: 13
bleep. Full stop. She bleeping grates my tits! Posting her food now ‘calories unknown’ NO bleeping tit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolute liar- 4 days ago Kirst you were at your parents house the photos prove it, and delete them all you want we have screen shots you absolute bleep!

on the 1stJanuary you posted a pizza he had delivered to you! At YOUR PARENTS house.
You absolute dumb duck!
Hope you get all that’s coming to you , and yours and his employers will know about this too!
You can’t argue with the proof we have

Happy new year ya cock womble

people like you are causing the virus to spread, lost jobs and deaths like you said in this post twit

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So she went home for Xmas and got ill there. So couldn’t see Penners for a few weeks.

She’s still broken the rules by switching households. Her home is in Shirley NOT Sutton.

Reactions: 10
Honestly I cannot believe how stupid she is and how stupid she thinks we are

hold your hands up and admit you’ve fucked up! Bit you won’t, you’ll leave your “rant” go quiet for a few days then come back with a beggy skinny syrup post

You HAVE broken the rules, no way were you told to quarantine at your parents house , I could honestly punch her right now!

you can’t see him for 10 day you wrote!
We are in a lockdown you should have stayed where you were!

In actual fact you should have just been a blow job because you’re a waste of sperm!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Copied from Facebook

BREAKING NEWS...
A new virus which is spreading a hundred times quicker than COVID-19 has been discovered, the IMASELFISHCUNT virus affects people’s ability to social distance properly, people with the IMASELFISHCUNT virus will go out to parks, beauty spots & other people’s houses in their droves with no worries about spreading COVID-19.
Scientists & Doctors think that COVID-19 & IMASELFISHCUNT virus could be connected, but are worried by the speed IMASELFISHCUNT virus is spreading, if you see a group of people not social distancing in a public area please keep well clear, stay safe my friends! 😷🦠😷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As if she’s posting her tea as if nothings the matter, she’s such a joke
Her and Penners sat on his manky bed.

Penfold: Are you ok my model girlfriend Kirsty.

Kirsty: Not really you mug those nosey saddos that I post every second of my dull life to are slating me for breaking lock down rules.

Penners: Don’t worry about my #model #girlfriend. Shall I get you a tub of Pringles

kirsty: no you mug can you take a selfie with me in your mirror with me wearing my granny pants.
Make sure you get the black bin bag in the shot.

penners: sure my #model girlfriend

Kirsty: I love you handsome

Penners: Can I play with my Lego now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Honestly I cannot believe how stupid she is and how stupid she thinks we are

hold your hands up and admit you’ve fucked up! Bit you won’t, you’ll leave your “rant” go quiet for a few days then come back with a beggy skinny syrup post

You HAVE broken the rules, no way were you told to quarantine at your parents house , I could honestly punch her right now!

you can’t see him for 10 day you wrote!
We are in a lockdown you should have stayed where you were!

In actual fact you should have just been a blow job because you’re a waste of sperm!
She definitely knows she’s done wrong - she was trying to keep a super low profile by only posting her food ... she didn’t realise eagle eyed Tattlers would spot Bernie’s plates 🤣

Her and Penners sat on his manky bed.

Penfold: Are you ok my model girlfriend Kirsty.

Kirsty: Not really you mug those nosey saddos that I post every second of my dull life to are slating me for breaking lock down rules.

Penners: Don’t worry about my #model #girlfriend. Shall I get you a tub of Pringles

kirsty: no you mug can you take a selfie with me in your mirror with me wearing my granny pants.
Make sure you get the black bin bag in the shot.

penners: sure my #model girlfriend

Kirsty: I love you handsome

Penners: Can I play with my Lego now
Pissing myself 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I have an addition:

Kirsty: what’s for tea babe??

Penners: I don’t know, I’ll have to ask mum ....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My brother and his girlfriend have been together 9 years- however still live apart and live in Croydon/Sutton and they have not been able to see each other since before Xmas as the restrictions of the tier system meant they couldn’t since 19 December, nothing has changed since then...so the fact that she is back at his is breaking the rules...she should have stayed put wherever she was from the 19th! She’s so deluded to think she can explain it in a way where she thinks people will be like aaaahhh okay, you’re not breaking the rules...silly us 🙄

Reactions: 9
She definitely knows she’s done wrong - she was trying to keep a super low profile by only posting her food ... she didn’t realise eagle eyed Tattlers would spot Bernie’s plates 🤣

Pissing myself 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I have an addition:

Kirsty: what’s for tea babe??

Penners: I don’t know, I’ll have to ask mum ....
😂. Handsome can you tell your mum my mother in law to be not to put it on a dotty plate otherwise I will need to zoom right in so that my fans don’t see the dots.

Expect they’ve had their tea now and they’re up in Daniel’s bedroom now eating sweets and watching films, like 10 year olds.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.